Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Wasp Appreciation Thread
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#1 Posted: 21:14:04 18/10/2023 | Topic Creator
The politics of honey, the Judeo-Christian rites of sacrifice, and conventional taboos against unbridled pleasure are all responsible for the prejudice against wasps.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#2 Posted: 00:24:24 19/10/2023
Hi big green
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#3 Posted: 12:56:39 19/10/2023
Wasps don't sting you. They're giving you lovely kisses because they're so sweet and kind. How could you hate something that gives you lovely kisses?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:40:29 19/10/2023 by HeyitsHotDog
#4 Posted: 18:00:21 19/10/2023 | Topic Creator
Quote: ThunderEgg
Hi big green

Regard the wasp. Wasps produce nothing for others, but only for themselves. Wasps build nests and more wasps, nothing more. They spread into eaves and attics, not to make honey for supermarkets, but to buzz and rustle on their own paper, perpetuating their own agenda, growing, stealthily, surely... the most relentless of insects.

Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Wasps don't sting you. They're giving you lovely kisses because they're so sweet and kind. How could you hate something that gives you lovely kisses?

The little darlings DO love to sting. Another source of prejudice for the masses... and another reason to love them. Bees are like animals, they sting only for a reason, for sacrifice. They have no conception of individual sensation... of pleasure.

Yes... a great deal of pleasure... The wasp is a sensual being, not a laborer, hedonistic instead of industrial. Some think them quick to anger... in truth, they are easily swayed to ecstasy... they penetrate your flesh... and the muscular contractions in their thorax as they pump venom could be likened to the muscular contractions of ejaculation... Each painful welt... an act of love.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:04:36 19/10/2023 by Big Green
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#5 Posted: 12:11:09 20/10/2023
absolutely not.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#6 Posted: 15:25:07 20/10/2023
Wasps have big stinger energy
#7 Posted: 16:33:00 20/10/2023 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jaggedstar
absolutely not.

The politics of honey are intertwined with the age-old struggle of the aesthetic versus the commercial. Because I choose to raise wasps instead of bees, I'm frowned upon by the community... why? Well, raising bees is acceptable because they produce honey. But sometimes it's not what is produced so much as what is performed.

Quote: somePerson
Wasps have big stinger energy

When a bee stings, it rips itself apart and dies for its audacity. This appeals to those raised worshiping a God that demands sacrifice and atonement. But the wasp is promiscuous. They are not as sympathetic to the masses because they don't die when they sting. They live to sting another day... and they take pleasure from it.
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2386
#8 Posted: 19:33:21 20/10/2023
My uncle thought it'd be funny to clear a nest with the wasp equivalent of a shotgun, which is just a regular shotgun. Asked my mom how fast she could run and took aim. He's kind of a dick.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#9 Posted: 05:12:55 21/10/2023
wasp up with this topic
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#10 Posted: 14:28:42 21/10/2023
One of my first phone calls with my best friend after we graduated she got stung by a wasp mid call and I was like :0 I felt so helpless. She is super tough and it wasn’t a bit deal for her but it was a weird feeling
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#11 Posted: 21:01:20 21/10/2023 | Topic Creator
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
wasp up with this topic

Why must everything have a use? Is money always the determining factor? More slender, more aerodynamic than the bee. The wasp is a joy to behold.... beautiful and juicy. Isn't that enough to compensate for the little drawbacks?
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#12 Posted: 14:20:57 22/10/2023
Quote: Big Green
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
wasp up with this topic

Why must everything have a use? Is money always the determining factor? More slender, more aerodynamic than the bee. The wasp is a joy to behold.... beautiful and juicy. Isn't that enough to compensate for the little drawbacks?

it is not enough these wasps need more drive more moxy they need to use or be used they need to wasp out for these things
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
ArisaArtisan Green Sparx Gems: 418
#13 Posted: 18:41:21 22/10/2023
as long as they stay far away from me and my dog it'll be fine
---
{SILLY FAE GIGGLE GANG WE LOVE THROWING PARTIES}
drink water, get some sleep, take care of yourself.
SHE/THEY, sillygoofy, doing my darndest.
NSane Bandicoot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3138
#14 Posted: 14:30:14 29/10/2023
I always preferred Motley Crue but W.A.S.P is good too I agree.

[User Posted Image]
---
Just me in my world of Enemies! | NSane Bandicoot? Nah
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me