Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Fast food Rant thread
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1 Posted: 02:32:51 25/01/2023 | Topic Creator
Dairy queen. Is it even considered a fast food joint if people only go for the ice cream. Who actually gets the food from this place. It's so boring and bland even if I have the bigger Texas menu.

Raising cane's is bland and boring and I'm tired of pretending that it's great. The chicken has no seasoning whatsoever and the sauce is the only thing that is good the toast is literally just bread with butter while the coleslaw gets hated because it's vegetables with mayo.
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2375
#2 Posted: 10:31:01 25/01/2023
I hate all fast food because I can't get gluten free food or it will be some dumb gluten friendly garbbo where it's still cooked with the gluten containing stuff smilie.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#3 Posted: 22:03:04 25/01/2023
yeah fast food kind of sucks
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#4 Posted: 22:47:25 25/01/2023 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylandersfan60
I hate all fast food because I can't get gluten free food or it will be some dumb gluten friendly garbbo where it's still cooked with the gluten containing stuff >:(.

I had a friend from new Zealand for over and it took so many tries to find a place for them that was gluten free lmao. Gluten is just in everything at this point
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#5 Posted: 02:28:08 27/01/2023
yeah i dont really like fast food. i got out of the habit of eating it bc its actually kind of expensive compared to cooking at home or buying prepackaged food. at least in my area
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me