Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Favorite Games You Played in 2022?
Page 1 of 1
Favorite Games You Played in 2022?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1 Posted: 00:34:36 04/01/2023 | Topic Creator
I really enjoyed cyberpunk 2077 after 3 failed attempts of trying to get into the game. Tbh tho the only reason why I played it was because of Edgerunners lol

Elden Ring. Quite literally the perfect game tbh. Until you get to the mid game and then it gets kinda repetitive and lazy. But then it gets good again

Overwatch 2. Really fun with friends and ranks alright. I hit plat and don't really feel motivated to go further.

Genshin. Lifestyle
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#2 Posted: 01:21:38 04/01/2023
i dont really play video games anymore but the one singular game no joke the only one i played in 2022 was puyo puyo tetris 2 and i love it of course so by default and probably even if i played another one it would still be that one
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#3 Posted: 21:55:01 04/01/2023
The only game I played in 2022 was Kao the Kangaroo, and it was okay.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
WAMBurt1984 Gold Sparx Gems: 2905
#4 Posted: 00:46:43 05/01/2023
Would of say The Sims 4, Genshin Impact and Watchdogs Legion Bloodline, as for Watchdogs Legion Bloodline (Was updated in 2021, I played Legion in 2020 and Bloodline was extra game and only play when you complete Legion main game, but Bloodline come out in 2021, only played it in 2022 cos The Sims 4 come me busy). I carry on playing The Sims 4, I would stop and play other games but feel wanted to finish some stuffs in The Sims 4 but Playstation 4 was updating and ruin The Sims 4 data and when fix, it mess up. So I carry on with other games. I forgot almost I played Life is Strange True Colours as well of Remastered of first Life id Strange and Before the Storm. But True Colour is okay but not fun, well to me. And Watchdogs Legion Bloodline, I loved Legion and prefer main game. I played last two Watchdogs but I still prefer Legion. I played Cyberpunk again as there some updated and manage to do the mission as it somehow fix. I started playing Genshin Impact I think end of November, and it was fun and like to met some characters, but some quests and fighting some enermies or monsters is chanllening.

So mainly between The Sims 4 and Genshin Impact
---
British, Geek, Playstation player, Spyro & Sparx fan (Duo not shipping) & Rachet & Clark/Crash/Xbox hater.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:24:38 22/01/2023 by WAMBurt1984
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2375
#5 Posted: 09:54:15 06/01/2023
I refuse to play current year triple a games so I ended up playing a bunch of ps1 games (and indies). I've never been a huge fan of the ps1 so it was interesting to experience, I really enjoyed Ace Combat 3 and Klonoa. Ace Combat 3 has a really interesting storyline, it's about corporate wars and leans into cyberpunk. I'd really recommend the english patched version. Gonna try Ridge Racer and Breath of Fire next I think.

I also played a bunch of FFXIV and literally just resubbed before my computer died, rip 20 bucks smilie.

Also played Omori, I was surprised at how good it was given its development history. I really liked the art style especially.

The one triple a game I did play was Overwatch 2, the performance issues ultimately killed it for me though. Wasn't a great fan of the monetization but I probably could have overlooked it if the game actually ran. I ended up buying Splatoon 3 and that's replacing the Overwatch shaped hole in my life.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#6 Posted: 22:35:39 06/01/2023
definitely sonic roboblast 2! you can really tell a lot of love went into that game
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me