Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
DarkSpyro Mysteries
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#1 Posted: 23:17:14 09/12/2022 | Topic Creator
Post them
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#2 Posted: 21:10:16 10/12/2022
Goldenfire disappearing after saying she had found a real life vampire and was going to meet up with him.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Lunar Gold Sparx Gems: 2447
#3 Posted: 08:34:17 11/12/2022
Quote: Clank
Goldenfire disappearing after saying she had found a real life vampire and was going to meet up with him.

This one right here messes with me to this day! Very scary!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#4 Posted: 03:37:08 12/12/2022 | Topic Creator
DarkSpyro Minecraft Server:
user Cynder_fan thought of the idea of creating a community Minecraft server where users on the site could have fun and interact with each other. Only a couple of users were invited to be project to help build the spawn point. When connecting to the server users would be greeted on top of a giant Skylanders portal. Also planned was a let's play series of the users creating the server.

Also planned was a Facebook group which never happened because everyone on the site were children. User Ashleigh was building Minecraft dragons that would roam the sky. After a year of development cynder_fan announced the cancellation of the project because of technical issues and lack of motivation to stay in the forum.

However while the server may be dead the map is available to download and look at.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#5 Posted: 19:43:47 13/12/2022
^that one is funny because the minecraft server thing was brought up again like 2 years ago or something and i offered to make one/was being requested to do so but i didnt know at all about the past one and no one mentioned it lol
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#6 Posted: 20:52:10 13/12/2022
Quote: Clank

this one still haunts me to this day
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#7 Posted: 18:55:15 14/12/2022
I feel like I remember another darkSpyro Minecraft “server” that was on another server that let you make your own worlds to hang out in. Unfortunately some griefer set up a command block to kill everyone every second and we were unable to save the server.

Also I remember that server having the absolute BEST wizard game on Minecraft I’ve ever seen, and a capture the flag game that I tried to make a map for.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#8 Posted: 22:55:44 16/12/2022
i still want to know who Jack was……………………..
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me