Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Crash Team Rumble reveal at The Game Awards
Page 1 of 1
Crash Team Rumble reveal at The Game Awards
NSane Bandicoot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3138
#1 Posted: 18:03:04 09/12/2022 | Topic Creator
The long awaited "Wumpa League", now known as "Crash Team Rumble", was finally revealed at The Game Awards last night. Many Crash fans have rejoiced at this finally being announced after so long. What is everyone's thoughts on this project?

Me personally, I don't see myself buying this game. I didn't enjoy Crash 4 much and these types of PvP games don't appeal to me much. It is a bit concerning to me that this has been delayed so much, and yet there is barely any actual gameplay in the trailer, with most of it being CGI. Every other Crash & Spyro reveal trailer showed nothing but gameplay, so it's a bit weird to me that this reveal trailer is mostly CGI.

Also, I hope there are more game modes and characters than what has been shown, because otherwise I can't see the game being fun for more than a few hours. I'm assuming it will be like CTR: Nitro Fueled, where the reveal trailer looks basic, but they reveal that there is much more content in the game than what it looked like in the reveal. At least, I hope so lol, because otherwise I can't see why this would have taken so long to be announced.

I wonder if they have given it the "Crash Team" name because they want to make a series of Crash spin-offs and want to tie them all together.

I loved the way the Crash Costume Guy "crashed" the stage.

Sorry for being negative, this is just my first ramble-y thoughts. I hope all the Crash fans are looking forward to it! While I will not be buying CT Rumble, I'm sure it will be great when it comes out, just like CTR: Nitro Fueled was.

[User Posted Image]

---
Just me in my world of Enemies! | NSane Bandicoot? Nah
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#2 Posted: 22:01:41 09/12/2022
really wumpas my fruit
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#3 Posted: 01:27:10 10/12/2022
I would rather wait to see gameplay, and learn more about it before forming an opinion. I can at least say that every character having unique abilities is interesting. Regardless, I am simply excited to see that my friend Crash Bandicoot is still getting work.

It is cool that the new character in the trailer is nonbinary, or at least was designed with that in mind. I hope that the character's gender has not been changed since their conception.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#4 Posted: 19:59:27 11/12/2022
I can't wait until next year when they announce a new Spyro game.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#5 Posted: 02:16:57 12/12/2022
nick based moments
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#6 Posted: 20:39:06 18/12/2022
Honestly, it looks like they just pulled this out of their arses, you can see it has reused assets, and for a game that has taken three years to come out, I don't think it deserves the praise it gets. Crash Bandicoot has turned into another Call of Duty, where they'll just churn out anything to make money it seems. We didn't really need a game like this, would've been much better if it was a CTR 2.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#7 Posted: 14:34:12 20/12/2022
aaaand apparently crash on the run will be shutting down soon
---
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#8 Posted: 07:48:37 22/12/2022
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Honestly, it looks like they just pulled this out of their arses, you can see it has reused assets, and for a game that has taken three years to come out, I don't think it deserves the praise it gets. Crash Bandicoot has turned into another Call of Duty, where they'll just churn out anything to make money it seems. We didn't really need a game like this, would've been much better if it was a CTR 2.

To be fair, this game was originally supposed to come out right after Crash 4. It is hard to say what happened, but things seem to have been strange at the various Activision studios for a while, resulting in a massive delay. That is not even taking into account how lockdown might have affected its development.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me