Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
News outlits be like
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1 Posted: 07:52:09 02/11/2022 | Topic Creator
Pokemon Violet gonna outsell Scarlet. While I'm the lil virgin violet literally surrounded by people buying chad scarlet (Not a bad thing, just the math here is wild). Do these article writers have friends or is it a echo chamber like in the Grinch?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#2 Posted: 15:36:04 02/11/2022
I like those articles that are just tweets from people or TikTok videos
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#3 Posted: 21:33:05 02/11/2022
i dont understand the field of journalism at this point like if i really wanted to.... for whatever reason i would because i wouldnt.... i can quote reddit and tiktok users too...... and be stereotypically sarcastic or overly cynical too......... and repeat the same thing over and over again too........ but these people get paid to be that annoying and put together low quality normally grammatically terrible and YES in fact like you said echo chamber nonsense like what
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#4 Posted: 03:35:15 03/11/2022
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
i dont understand the field of journalism at this point like if i really wanted to.... for whatever reason i would because i wouldnt.... i can quote reddit and tiktok users too...... and be stereotypically sarcastic or overly cynical too......... and repeat the same thing over and over again too........ but these people get paid to be that annoying and put together low quality normally grammatically terrible and YES in fact like you said echo chamber nonsense like what

journalism is legit and quite a dangerous job. but people online only read articles about video games and movies so they don't care about the guys risking their lives for articles
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#5 Posted: 04:07:18 03/11/2022
Quote: somePerson

journalism is legit and quite a dangerous job. but people online only read articles about video games and movies so they don't care about the guys risking their lives for articles

meanwhile, the articles https://forum.darkspyro.net/sp...hp?topic=145187
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:08:47 03/11/2022 by YesterdayFemmey
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#6 Posted: 08:02:30 03/11/2022

i dont know i guess so. but maybe used to be legit (not saying there are NO legit reporters out there) but i dont think the people writing the latest kardashian dramas in first grader level (read Lindsey level) english are in that much danger what i meant was the threshold of literary skill for journalism and reporters at least AFAIK used to be a lot higher then like you said yourself people quoting tweets or tik toks. because at that point your just not even doing real work the article writes itself and you put in very basic snarky remarks in between that any redditor pretty much could do
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#7 Posted: 23:10:25 03/11/2022

actually, thanks but no thanks. people get killed doing customer service and we get literally no respect whatsoever from 99.9% of people. i'm gonna say what i want. and why shouldn't i? people could die doing it? what difference does it make? still fair game, right? //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...07&post=6482603
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me