Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Level scaling in pokemon
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1 Posted: 00:31:08 25/10/2022 | Topic Creator
Yay or nay?

Personally I don't think level scaling would make the game better. What's the point of an open world game if each path is the same experience? Being able to challenge harder gyms let's players have a harder experience and then they get rewarded with an easier gym battle. But if you go the normal route it's also possible.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#2 Posted: 00:56:08 25/10/2022
havent played a pokemon game since xy but that sounds kind of dumb..........? maybe? idk what im even talking about but yeah HAHA........ i made a think.... haha
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#3 Posted: 01:56:22 25/10/2022
i'm a bit mixed. if they implement level scaling at all i don't think everything should be at the same exact level. like, there should be a lowest level gym and a highest level gym, they should just all be realistically challenge-able at the start. i don't remember my pokemon well enough to do this right, but for example, the lowest level gym's strongest pokemon starts at lv 13 and the highest level gym's starts at lv 30. but if you save either one for last, the lowest level gym's strongest will be lv 35 and the highest level gym's will be lv 50. the only reason i think this could be a good thing is because otherwise you would have to do so much level grinding to do things "out of order" and then once you do, everything else would fly by.
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2375
#4 Posted: 07:43:28 25/10/2022
Not the biggest fan, I'm glad there's never any Sinnoh-tier grinding anymore but I miss even a miniscule level of difficulty in Pokemon.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#5 Posted: 11:51:10 25/10/2022
Yes and no. I don't think wild stuff should be roflstomping you just for getting a badge, but if you can do Gyms out of order, that should be adjusted somewhat. But not exactly to your level, just to the badge count.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me