Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Bad Youtube Things Thread
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2375
#1 Posted: 08:22:24 21/10/2022 | Topic Creator
I swear there was a similar thread before but I can't find it and this video inspired me:

I hate those Pegasus-type Youtubers who just post bait about mainly fat people and manage to make the worst commentary ever where they complain about nothing to pad the video.

Post things that bother you with this god forsaken platform
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#2 Posted: 13:30:14 21/10/2022
There are soany garbage commentary channels with thousands to millions of viewers and so many of them are just making fun of people or people more popular than them. And since it's just one person who is loud and saying their opinion they are automatically right and spread out bad messages to be shared online.

The worst things the internet has done to affect people's attitude is easy accesability to share movie criticism and psychology. All those 5 hour long star wars rant videos or marvel rant videos where the main problem of the film is having women.

All those reddit text to speech videos are also garbage. They get so many views and it's just someone text to speeching reddit posts. I'm pretty sure it's just stealing content and its so lazy. At least reddit reaction videos is interacting with the community.

Speaking of text to speech videos. All those movie recap videos that is just recap of a movie with an annoying text to speech voice. Videos like these is killing movies because it encourages people to not watcg movies but to watch highlights.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#3 Posted: 20:30:28 21/10/2022
Quote: somePerson
There are soany garbage commentary channels with thousands to millions of viewers and so many of them are just making fun of people or people more popular than them. And since it's just one person who is loud and saying their opinion they are automatically right and spread out bad messages to be shared online.

The worst things the internet has done to affect people's attitude is easy accesability to share movie criticism and psychology. All those 5 hour long star wars rant videos or marvel rant videos where the main problem of the film is having women.

All those reddit text to speech videos are also garbage. They get so many views and it's just someone text to speeching reddit posts. I'm pretty sure it's just stealing content and its so lazy. At least reddit reaction videos is interacting with the community.

Speaking of text to speech videos. All those movie recap videos that is just recap of a movie with an annoying text to speech voice. Videos like these is killing movies because it encourages people to not watcg movies but to watch highlights.

^^^^^^^this
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#4 Posted: 21:58:42 21/10/2022
all of youtube
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#5 Posted: 20:41:11 24/10/2022
^^^^^^^^^also this
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#6 Posted: 17:05:06 26/10/2022
Political campaign ads. I am so tired. I literally do not care.

Raid shadow legends ads in videos. Yes people still are sponsored by them

One thing I love/hate is when a YouTuber plans for an ad break in a video and has their video cut out to include the ad. On the one hand yes nice business practice but on the other hand it makes it feel really corporate. I also dislike it when ads randomly pop into the video though so I’m never going to be pleased
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#7 Posted: 17:37:17 26/10/2022
I'm fine with ads. Gotta let the people making free content make money. Raid has a pretty low ceiling for people who can be sponsored so that's why you see it a lot. Plus they pay a lot of money.
#8 Posted: 21:30:51 26/10/2022
Quote: ThunderEgg
Political campaign ads. I am so tired. I literally do not care.

Raid shadow legends ads in videos. Yes people still are sponsored by them

One thing I love/hate is when a YouTuber plans for an ad break in a video and has their video cut out to include the ad. On the one hand yes nice business practice but on the other hand it makes it feel really corporate. I also dislike it when ads randomly pop into the video though so I’m never going to be pleased

you know what actually ads is another one ill throw in there the ads on youtube is ridiculous at this point and half of them the youtuber isnt making money for cause its because they used a snippet from a song or a product or whatever so they slapped ads down on it i never use youtube but i need an ad blocker when i try to on the phone it is just not possible lol
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me