Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
darkspyro band
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#1 Posted: 18:30:18 05/10/2022 | Topic Creator
you have to form a band including yourself and 3 or 4 other darkspyro users. who do you pick for your band mates, what does your band sound like, and what are you called?
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2325
#2 Posted: 20:58:22 05/10/2022
you because obligatory relative who is a band member for either five seconds at the beginning or the only one who stays the whole duration

carm because you need the one who that you know people like more then you and is the one everyone wants to ask questions to get funny answers in the interviews

somePerson because you need the somePerson on your band it is a requirement

Thunder because i need the one i can be chill with when the band gets in a dispute of what types of snacks to bring on tour next time

i think we would be some edm infused trap rap poppy sounding mixed up mash of like a band who didnt know how to play band instruments and just threw our voices over a synthesizer and drum vst that one of us learned to use and are smart enough to know what is gonna sell and make us money plus i have resolve to do at least some of it anyway so i can be used and abused by the band mates into knowing how to do what is going to make us money it would probably sound the most like video game music because the majority of the band member's like video games or or say in my case at least old shchool video game chiptune music but with some french girl with a japanese mixed up accent rapping over it as she slowly convinces the other band members to rap over it with her

you didnt ask but we would probably be one of those one hit wonders in America who but explode in Germany and Japan and Indonesia or we would stay mainstream in america but everyone would just really know the one song we made and the time we collabd with The Weeknd meanwhile we spend most of our time touring the aformentioned contries and neighboring countries and doing fesitivals in LA

not sure on the name because i know we would absolutely fight over it and wind up with something over the top stupid like funnyboneOtronika or something completely generic that the licensing department picked for us because we wouldnt stop fighting about what the name should be

i would argue for LeewweewoowheeH and the Leewees because no one would be able to pronounce it correctly and they would drop the first part meaning drop me from the title and just say the leewees which would only reference you four and it would happen so much that the label would change our name just to the leewees or leewee and i would be forgotten from the name which is very veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery Lindsey
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#3 Posted: 16:49:40 06/10/2022
Here's the track listing:

1. What?
2. Why?
3. How?
4. When?
5. Who?
6. Bye
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me