Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dream Face Reveal
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2364
#1 Posted: 03:23:00 03/10/2022 | Topic Creator
I've never watched a Dream video in my life but I still got invested in this garbage fire.
What are your thoughts on this incredibly important topic?

For me? It's
I think he looks like an average attractive white dude.
I don't get the reactions either way.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#2 Posted: 04:05:31 03/10/2022
he looks like a white dude but he also talks through the entire video with his side view and flexing his jawline lol. i always thought dream hate started because "popular with kids = bad". people saying that he's ugly while also having a pixiv profile picture are kinda silly and a lot of teens dreaming over him can still do that.

reminds me of a vtuber named nihmune doing a face reveal and all the comments are like "OMG SHES SOOOOO PRETTTTTTY" and she just looks like a woman with a face mask.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#3 Posted: 04:44:54 03/10/2022
He's literally what I thought he was. Typical white guy, that definitely needs a fair chunk of shutting up on twitter alone. I get why everyone just glosses over whenever he's trending on twitter, because "Oh kids back at it again with the cringe". When sadly it's Dream saying stupid **** or encouraging stupid **** that needs a grand addressing to him on "This **** is not okay, here's why" the novel, but at this point it's dead ears. He make the money he don't care about accountability. Only cares about bank accounts.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2364
#4 Posted: 22:57:51 03/10/2022 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
he looks like a white dude but he also talks through the entire video with his side view and flexing his jawline lol. i always thought dream hate started because "popular with kids = bad". people saying that he's ugly while also having a pixiv profile picture are kinda silly and a lot of teens dreaming over him can still do that.

reminds me of a vtuber named nihmune doing a face reveal and all the comments are like "OMG SHES SOOOOO PRETTTTTTY" and she just looks like a woman with a face mask.

Yeah on rewatch that angle is really weird, I don't blame him for wanting a good angle with the pressure he would be under though lol. I think people have the expectation that anyone behind a mask/avatar is extremely ugly, otherwise they wouldn't be behind a mask, so when they just see a completely average person it blows their minds.

Quote: Trix Master 100
He's literally what I thought he was. Typical white guy, that definitely needs a fair chunk of shutting up on twitter alone. I get why everyone just glosses over whenever he's trending on twitter, because "Oh kids back at it again with the cringe". When sadly it's Dream saying stupid **** or encouraging stupid **** that needs a grand addressing to him on "This **** is not okay, here's why" the novel, but at this point it's dead ears. He make the money he don't care about accountability. Only cares about bank accounts.

Wasn't his most recent controversy about putting stuff like his personal journals and baby photos on a usb stick to sell?. It's interesting to see individuals/corps actively feeding stan culture in such a shameless way.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#5 Posted: 23:03:17 03/10/2022
Quote: skylandersfan60
Quote: somePerson

Yeah on rewatch that angle is really weird, I don't blame him for wanting a good angle with the pressure he would be under though lol. I think people have the expectation that anyone behind a mask/avatar is extremely ugly, otherwise they wouldn't be behind a mask, so when they just see a completely average person it blows their minds.

Quote: Trix Master 100

Wasn't his most recent controversy about putting stuff like his personal journals and baby photos on a usb stick to sell?. It's interesting to see individuals/corps actively feeding stan culture in such a shameless way.

If I was a millionaire with a very manipulatable audience I would also sell my products to them. I do that with bands by buying their shirts.

But maybe not baby pics of them
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#6 Posted: 23:12:09 04/10/2022
I find it funny how his friends who made those react videos made a big deal about it and then it turns out he's just some generic white guy
---
Twinkies and 2hus
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#7 Posted: 06:58:18 05/10/2022
no clue who this even is i wouldnt say "typical" white dude he has some.................. strange features i supposed but nothing like super impressive or worth the reaction a breath yahoo web search just showed me but lets be for real its just because people really like him already and he probably could have looked like any kind of whatever they were gonna fawn over it
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#8 Posted: 22:36:52 06/10/2022
hes just a guy im entierly unsurprised and disinterested
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me