Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
cowboy bebop at his computer
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#1 Posted: 08:46:30 20/09/2022 | Topic Creator
what is the funniest incorrect information you have seen from "news" sources

brief description of the term

from tv tropes

"This is when the media reports blatantly incorrect facts about a creative work that any fan or — in the most egregious cases — even just someone with any kind of passing knowledge of said work would know to be wrong. It seems like some people just can't be bothered to do any fact-checking. Let's face it — sometimes, it's easy to do. But what about the news? Newspapers, a News Broadcast, national news, etc.? It is in their job description to do at least some research, to make sure they aren't stating factual untruths."

[User Posted Image]

^^^^it is actually hard to top how funny that one is in and of itself american/western news media magazines and so on trying to talk about anime has ALWAYS been a funny trip for me

honorable mentions in anime i though were funny would be

"A rather fear mongering article about Dragon Ball Z in the Wall Street Journal described the series as "Pokémon meets Pulp Fiction". It also says Gundam is about "bad guys from outer space", and misspells Tenchi Muyo! as "Tenchi Meyo"."

and

"Malaysian provider Astro once had a description of Sword Art Online stating that Kirito is a villain the main characters must defeat to get out of the game. He's actually the show's main protagonist."

but this isnt about anime what are the funniest media mess ups you can think of around the world and from any source or product or whatever!

WHAT WAS FUNNY!

post!
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#2 Posted: 17:40:15 20/09/2022
When Link from The Legend of Zelda is called "Zelda."
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
#3 Posted: 22:20:14 20/09/2022 | Topic Creator
^that one was very funny also "poke man"
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#4 Posted: 01:06:07 21/09/2022
Does this count?

---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#5 Posted: 04:34:04 22/09/2022
does this count?
[User Posted Image]
K-On! is literally about this girl playing the guitar, you can't possibly be even slightly knowledgeable about the anime and not know she plays the guitar.
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
#6 Posted: 20:27:56 22/09/2022 | Topic Creator
of course that counts skyhunter! and yo i they for real with the K-On! one................
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me