Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > whats the worst social media site and why is it tik tok
Page 1 of 1
whats the worst social media site and why is it tik tok
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#1 Posted: 08:28:26 20/09/2022 | Topic Creator
IS THERE MORE CRINGE THEN TIK TOK? okay but for real which one is the worst do you think and why tik tok is definitely the most "cringe" as the kids these days are saying im like "#no" and "thank you next" on that one now Lindsey aint a kid hater or gen z whiner but that stuff is "so not lit"

but facebook is for "boomers" as they say and theres so much right wing conspiracy theory and fake **** on there plus markiplier suckerbinger owns it with his metauniverse stuff and thats like a lame marvel AU knock off or some stuff idk

instagram is OWNED by facebook so automatically trash and from what i understand they -------- content... what the!! i said they -------- their ---------- con--------- dont--------- CENSORSH---------- im done next

is snapchat dead yet?? it should be dead

reddit is neckbeard and incel central so inherently its my technical least favorite just for that its only benefit is it does supply a lot of content sometimes useful and most things you can somehow find some piece of information on its chatter central if its being talked about its on reddit.... unless its girls... then LEAVE NOW... or WAIT dont leave!! COME BACK I WANT TO DM YOU PLEASE SEND ME JUST 1 NOOD ALL IM ASKING FOR IS 1 NOOD JUST A BIT OF SKIN LIKE A TOENAIL EVEN PLEASE PLEEEASE! ahem

but twitter... im glad that twit is responsibly included in the name someone tell me how do you start off as what is essentially a myspace and facebook competitor and become the breeding ground for some of the worst examples of human life (and literacy tho Lindsey not included) that has ever existed ........well that kind of answered itself..... would anyone have thought that presidents and political leaders would simultaneously be arguing with teen stars and youtubers over cartoons and climate change? yes they probably could but all of those people who that that were also doing hard drugs at the time

youtube is not that different from instagram in the fact that they................................... okay huh i thought they were going to censor me ANYWAY it is hard to compete with the amount of raw of hate that can be found on twitter but i would say if theres one place it has to be youtube just DONT look at the comments section of any video should be the number one rule they will almost always be filled with haters that have you questioning "if you hate this so much WHY. ARE. YOU. HERE?" and then i should probably mention YOUTUBE KIDS while i am----

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#2 Posted: 08:32:37 20/09/2022 | Topic Creator
----your account has been reinstated----

ANYWAY like i was saying before that brief misunderstanding there WHICH of the social media plagues of this planet to you is either the most "cringe" or the worst between them just in general the poll i s open people and we want to hear your voice! VOTE NOW! BE HEARD BE YOU AND LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE! #darkspyro #votenow #dontdrinkanddrive #censorship #socialmedia #thankyounext #fail #lolmets #americanidol #foryou #kpop #katemiddleton #loveyou #lindsey #dumdum #funny #LOLZ
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#3 Posted: 15:24:07 22/09/2022
i am a simple man. i like forums. i think forums should be used more again
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#4 Posted: 20:39:06 22/09/2022 | Topic Creator
i agree i think social media is kind of just the poison of the internet not that forums cant be the playgrounds great evil this forum DEFINITELY included but it kind of forces people moooost of the time to put a little more thought and effort into whtat they say and do and social media being as addictive and trendy all the time just breeds more stupid where we dont need more stupid and its supe dumb that you basically need to pick at least one to be able to market yourself to get attention to your work and projects and so on
---
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2375
#5 Posted: 22:08:47 22/09/2022
Tik Tok has the core problem of being full of children and having zero moderation. Pretty much a modern Tumblr.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#6 Posted: 23:45:48 22/09/2022
Quote: skylandersfan60
Tik Tok has the core problem of being full of children and having zero moderation. Pretty much a modern Tumblr.

Actually the weird thing about TikTok is that they really go down hard on minor safety. Like when you want to change your age you have to send in an id and contact support to prove your age. A lot of videos of people's bodies get flagged down for sexualizing minors even if they aren't. Videos without minors get taken down for minor endangerment.

However tho because of the nature of the algorithm pushing in interests to people is that false information can be spread very easily or random cancelings of people for being racist without any context
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:47:28 22/09/2022 by somePerson
#7 Posted: 00:57:50 23/09/2022 | Topic Creator
i know i definitely would rather have too much flagged then too little and if they do take minor safety seriously thats all good since its i believe THE hotspot for the kids these days but they should put equal effort then now into working out some appeal system or something if they dont already have it? i have been told that pinterest has the worlds worst appeal system and some really heavy censorship of THE weirdest things its all good to be extra cautious about this stuff just need to work out some of the trouble... and that said something i dont like about tik tok AFAIK when it comes not only to false information but thats its all like this hive mind whatever is "right" on tik tok is right period fact checks or not and that too is bad for the kids on there
---
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2375
#8 Posted: 21:10:53 23/09/2022
Quote: somePerson
Quote: skylandersfan60

Actually the weird thing about TikTok is that they really go down hard on minor safety. Like when you want to change your age you have to send in an id and contact support to prove your age. A lot of videos of people's bodies get flagged down for sexualizing minors even if they aren't. Videos without minors get taken down for minor endangerment.

However tho because of the nature of the algorithm pushing in interests to people is that false information can be spread very easily or random cancelings of people for being racist without any context

Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
i know i definitely would rather have too much flagged then too little and if they do take minor safety seriously thats all good since its i believe THE hotspot for the kids these days but they should put equal effort then now into working out some appeal system or something if they dont already have it? i have been told that pinterest has the worlds worst appeal system and some really heavy censorship of THE weirdest things its all good to be extra cautious about this stuff just need to work out some of the trouble... and that said something i dont like about tik tok AFAIK when it comes not only to false information but thats its all like this hive mind whatever is "right" on tik tok is right period fact checks or not and that too is bad for the kids on there

Oh ty I didn't know that, I've only used Tik Tok occasionally and I just assumed the censorship was pretty surface level.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me