Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Best movie endings?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#1 Posted: 16:30:38 16/09/2022 | Topic Creator

Transformers (2007) has such a fantastic testosterone rising ending that emphasizes how epic and amazing these giant war machines are. It starts off with an epic cliff view of the autobots praising in victory by looking their best as **** cars reflecting the sunset with bumblebee having two high school students making out on his hood. And the scene before has a family rising a child into the air kinda hunting that Sam and his girlfriend are probably having sex in front of the transformers who reproduce canonically asexually in this universe by laying eggs. They also canonically release radiation. Optimus prime is giving this epic speech about how his planet is dead and that he can no longer create life to repopulate his endangered species calling out other autobots to come to earth to protect it. All of this is happening as the instrumentals for Linkin Park's "What Have I've Done" plays in the background to leading up to the chorus and as soon as Optimus ends his monologue Chester Bennington sings "WHAT I'VE DONE" and then the credits roll
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#2 Posted: 08:04:04 17/09/2022
the mist
absolutely gut wrenching
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me