Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
tattoo thread
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#1 Posted: 02:22:25 13/09/2022 | Topic Creator
ive been holding off on getting a tattoo because i havent had any good ideas, but i finally have some ideas for what i want!

anyone here have tattoos? what was your experience?
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#2 Posted: 02:31:13 13/09/2022
I don't currently have any at the moment, but from time to time, I think about getting a wrist tattoo of the "Thorn curse" from the infamous "Thorn Trilogy" of the Halloween slasher movie series. It's just so bad-booty (I won't say the "A" word) when you think about the context and what it represents: power, immortality, strength, ancient, darkness, the supernatural, and pure evil. Not that I'm "Satanic" or "evil," or anything else in that category.

[User Posted Image]
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#3 Posted: 05:33:49 13/09/2022
a tatoo ive really wanted to get for a while now was a wrap around arm tattoo on my forearm ill be back to show off exactly what i mean i would want it all solid pitch black though which will turn old and yucky green one day because tattooes but i think it would look really pretty and cool at the same time so i was interested in it for me its like if im going to ink im going to like take it to the extreme so lets do a whole forearm kind of vibe
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#4 Posted: 01:13:01 14/09/2022 | Topic Creator
i've heard wrist tattoos are good starter tattoos!

in a perfect world, i'd also want an armwrap but i have to think about that a little more. i don't plan on trying to go into a fancy shmancy business field, but i've been told it's harder to get a job if you have visible tattoos. which sucks ass. i could be wrong, though. i hope i am ahahaha

i'm pretty short so people often (wrongly) think im a child, so for that reason i wouldnt mind having a visible tattoo
---
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#5 Posted: 05:01:57 14/09/2022
i want some but idk if ill go through with it. i prefer to go full gremlin and cover up like 90% of my body so idk if anyone other than me or my partner will see it.

that being said, i either want the phoenix squadron from Star Wars rebels in my pride flag colors, a phantom thief logo from persona 5, or the brand of the exalt from fire emblem awakening. ideally the phoenix squadron or phantom thieves would be in between my shoulder blades right underneath my neck. the brand of the exalt should go on my arm but i have some medical equipment there so having it in a different place like the back of my leg or something would look cool too

Quote: Beemo
I don't currently have any at the moment, but from time to time, I think about getting a wrist tattoo of the "Thorn curse" from the infamous "Thorn Trilogy" of the Halloween slasher movie series. It's just so bad-booty (I won't say the "A" word) when you think about the context and what it represents: power, immortality, strength, ancient, darkness, the supernatural, and pure evil. Not that I'm "Satanic" or "evil," or anything else in that category.

[User Posted Image]

this is a really out there pick but as a huge slasher nerd i totally applaud you, sick as hell
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#6 Posted: 22:36:06 14/09/2022
I thiiink I'm gonna be getting a matching tattoo with my mom for our birthdays in November! Haven't decided on the place, but it'll be black and white yin-yang cats. :0
One day I wanna get black and red angel wings on my back!
Aaaand I've also seen a rainbow hummingbird behind the ear that seems incredibly tempting. Or a rainbow d20 somewhere.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#7 Posted: 02:21:05 15/09/2022
pimp bugs bunny slapping lola's ass
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#8 Posted: 12:59:51 15/09/2022
when my sister turns 18 we're getting matching Spyro gem tattoos smilie

also i have six. only one is quite big lmao. pain wise it's okay, just gotta sit through and grit your teeth. it's worth it in the end and once that tattoo's done you never (hopefully) have to go through that again smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:03:00 15/09/2022 by Jaggedstar
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#9 Posted: 03:32:20 16/09/2022
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Here are my tattoos from newest to oldest, I have a lot more planned

The first one was created in regards to the abortion ban, but i want to ask the artist if I can commission them for a masculine coded one to put on the other side of my body to represent me being genderfluid. The jellyfish is a reference to a podcast and the last two were matching family tattoos to help me remember Im not alone to help with my mental health.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:35:31 16/09/2022 by Riolu-Blue-247
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#10 Posted: 12:48:36 16/09/2022
Quote: Riolu-Blue-247
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Here are my tattoos from newest to oldest, I have a lot more planned

The first one was created in regards to the abortion ban, but i want to ask the artist if I can commission them for a masculine coded one to put on the other side of my body to represent me being genderfluid. The jellyfish is a reference to a podcast and the last two were matching family tattoos to help me remember Im not alone to help with my mental health.

beautiful ideas, beautiful art, beautiful meanings
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#11 Posted: 02:32:35 17/09/2022 | Topic Creator
wow! these are so sweet!
---
#12 Posted: 07:22:27 17/09/2022
........................................................................tattoos!!

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

so pretty much something like that

mostly i was looking to cover up my forearm probably my left arm as i am right handed and weirdly i feel like if i had the full art done on my right arm it would distract me or just feel off to me like admire the left arm while the right one goes to work! pic 2 and 3 kind of go up the whole arm and i wouldnt necessarily be against that either i firstly thought it would just be my forearm but there are some that look cool on the whole arm now the last pic is a consideration if i want to go completely crazy something like that that basically blacks out my whole arm and goes off to my back would be kind of neat too probably wouldnt do that one but its nice

on the other hand.............................................. GET IT...................................... what i wouldnt want to do is the stereotypical flower wrap around that are basically showcased in every one of those pictures i feel like there are enough wrap around blackf flower tattoos in the world and i dont need one it would probably be something abstract a nice design or pattern that would have some sort of meaning to me i just havent seen a design that would work something like pic 3 could be a good alternative to the flower designs like dead tree branches or something resembling that... the tattoo in that pic looks pretty cheaply done to me but something more detailed that covers more of the arm i would be down for i think

the only reason i havent done it.................... besides money because i would easily be dropping probably close to one thousand on this........... is that i need to be absolutely certain i wont change my mind about liking the tattoo i am very veeeeeery picky with art and a permanent change to my body with a piece of art needs to be something i can look at for the rest of life and i wont ever change my mind about my connection to it... and thats pretty much what has stopped me right now i just havent found the RIGHT FIT for what i feel like represents me i want it to be very Lindsey............................. weird and very different maybe unpleasant/not too pretty to look at but another artist would get it
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#13 Posted: 15:08:21 22/09/2022 | Topic Creator
yeah that's also been my issue. worrying about the permanence of a tattoo. i think what made me feel more solid in my decision is that the tattoo i want is going to be a memorial sort of tattoo for when i graduate. it'll be a good reminder of how much i've grown over the past couple of years
---
#14 Posted: 20:30:55 22/09/2022
^oh that would be a good one i think as long as its something you can look back on and not regret as an event in your life its probably a safe bet and an accomplishment like that sounds like the right fit
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me