Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > How do you feel about the latest chess scandal?
Page 1 of 1
How do you feel about the latest chess scandal?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1 Posted: 03:53:54 09/09/2022 | Topic Creator
i honestly think Magnus is just really salty and hans got his biggest win and his peak career defining moment ruined.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 10:08:41 09/09/2022
There's still drama about competitive chess?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#3 Posted: 10:52:51 09/09/2022
i bet i could beat both of them
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#4 Posted: 14:02:45 09/09/2022
[User Posted Image]

*eats the pieces*
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#5 Posted: 14:46:07 09/09/2022 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
There's still drama about competitive chess?

So basically there was this invitational chess tournament with the best chess players participating. Chess player Magnus carlsen is the best player in this tournament and he hasn't lost a game since 2018. After his 125 game streak. He is ranked 1 in chess with an elo rating of 2861. Grandmaster in chess is 2000 elo. Hans Niemann is a 19 year who is ranked 49 in the world. He is at an elo of 2688. That's that is a really big elo difference.
However in their game hans managed to beat Magnus as black. Black in chess is always at a disadvantage because it moves second. So not only did hans beat Magnus who hasn't lost since 2018. He won at a disadvantage. This win would make hans elo at 2700 which was his highest elo yet.
Later on after this match Magnus would tweet out that he was forfeiting from the tournament and kinda hinted or implied that hans cheated.
Naturally there were accusations from people from both online and the tournament saying hans cheated. There would be enhanced security measures for the rest of the tournament. Hans stated in an interview that he cheated back then on chess.com which lead to suspension. However he was only 12 at the time of cheating when he used his iPad with an app to give him the best options. He then said that he never cheated on the board game. Later chess.com would ban hans from playing because of past behavior.
But here's the thing. There's no evidence whatsoever about hans cheating. One theory is that his shoe vibrated. Or even anal beads according to Elon musk.
#6 Posted: 20:52:23 09/09/2022
magnus sounds like a whiner because he lost as do most number 1s in the world when they get their butts whipped its always "oh they must have cheated somehow" see serena williams having a whine fest when Osaka whipped her so i repeat BRING THEM ON I WILL KICK BOTH OF THEIR SAD BEHINDS
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#7 Posted: 01:03:18 12/09/2022
Weirdly enough I have heard of this because several of my cohort members play chess as a hobby. I had no clue how in depth chess was until one of them was telling me about it!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#8 Posted: 00:26:07 21/09/2022 | Topic Creator
Magnus just had his rematch with hans. And Magnus forfeited after 2 moves
#9 Posted: 00:54:47 21/09/2022
i guess eat that shidizzles then magnus lol
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me