Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Quick Question
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#1 Posted: 22:03:31 07/09/2022 | Topic Creator
Who here knows what a Chicago sunroof is? Anybody? You sir? No? Okay. True story. Back home there was this guy named dark52. Now dark52 was a real asshole. He might have owed me some money. He might have slept with my wife before she became my ex-wife. The details don't matter. Suffice to say I was wronged. So one summer evening, I was out having a few drinks, one or two maybe three. You get the picture. And who do I see? DARK52. He drove up and he double-parked outside a Diary Queen and went in to get some soft-serve. Now dark52 drove and just to give you an idea of exactly what kind of a douchebag this guy was. He drove a white pearlescent BMW series 7 with leather interior. So I saw that thing, and I'd had a few like I said. And I climbed up top and I may have defecated through the sunroof. Not my finest hour, I'll grant you that. But that's what a Chicago sunroof is. Now you know! It's a real thing, I didn't make it up. I'm not the first person to do it, there's a name for it. Guy wanted some soft serve, I gave him some soft serve. I did not know that his forum mods were in the back seat. There was a level of tint on the windows that I'll maintain to this day was NOT legal on an Illinois licensed vehicle. But somehow that's on me. I guess who leaves two forum moderators in a double parked car with the engine running? Come on! Now dark52 was connected you see, like darkSpyro.net connected. So usually I'd be looking at malicious mischief, public intoxication, disorderly conduct maybe. But he's got the DA saying indecent exposure, calling me a sex offender, what?! One little Chicago Sunroof and suddenly I'm Levi!? And that's where it went off the rails! I've been paying for it ever since. That's why I'm here!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#2 Posted: 22:07:21 07/09/2022
If you wear diapers it is impossible to Chicago sunroof
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2325
#3 Posted: 22:10:03 07/09/2022
is there a difference between this and chicago deep dish please explain
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#4 Posted: 22:13:28 07/09/2022
how did i know this was a better call saul copypasta even though i've never watched the show OR breaking bad
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me