Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Do you prefer your pancakes, waffles, French Toast with or without toppings?
Page 1 of 1
Do you prefer your pancakes, waffles, French Toast with or without toppings?
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 432
#1 Posted: 11:48:23 02/09/2022 | Topic Creator
You could consider this a sequel to the Pancakes vs. Waffles vs. French Toast war that was my previous topic concerning breakfast foods, but either way, let's hear it.

Syrup or no syrup? Strawberries? Blueberries? Chocolate chips? Whipped cream? Or just plain?
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#2 Posted: 19:32:56 02/09/2022
I just eat them plain. occasionally I'll be in the mood for syrup on my pancakes or waffles but that's about it.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#3 Posted: 19:33:49 02/09/2022
i can only eat them plain at the moment at the height of my illness in 2020 if you remember Erika i did not...................take in the syrup too well lol
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#4 Posted: 22:56:03 02/09/2022
Blueberry or chocolate chip waffles; not really "on top" of the waffles, but baked into them, you know? Syrup is also a must.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3923
#5 Posted: 01:44:23 03/09/2022
i like putting some cinnamon in the batter when i make them

i used to really hate them with butter when i was a kid but idk butter is fine
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#6 Posted: 07:19:28 03/09/2022 | Topic Creator
This is extremely difficult for me to answer, honestly.

I can take a plain pancake and be completely satisfied for the rest of the day, but I am very tempted to put syrup on it because syrup is also very good. But since the plain pancake is good on its own, I find myself only putting syrup on one part of the pancake, or one of the pancakes if I'm eating multiple, or having syrup as dip on the side.

Same with butter. If butter is an option, I usually prefer food with butter, but those plain pancakes, man... They're something special.

As for waffles, currently no comment as I don't think I've experienced waffles with any toppings, and French Toast, when I had the true French Toast, I didn't need it with any toppings as it was perfect on its own. I had fake French toast with syrup before and I think I preferred it with syrup to overcome some of the dryness, but I've yet to have true French toast with it, or anything topping, so I can't know for sure.

I've unfortunately never had blueberries, strawberries, chocolate chips, or anything else fun with any of my breakfast foods, but I would love to try it and see. Also whipped cream! As I am obsessed with whipped cream, it's a must try for me.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#7 Posted: 00:19:43 04/09/2022
I think I tried some with whipped cream once, and it was good, ngl.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
#8 Posted: 01:01:04 04/09/2022 | Topic Creator
Ooooooooooooh, you're making me want to try it even more now!
---
#9 Posted: 18:59:05 04/09/2022 | Topic Creator
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
i can only eat them plain at the moment at the height of my illness in 2020 if you remember Erika i did not...................take in the syrup too well lol

Wait, did you ever even like syrup? I legitimately don't remember.
---
#10 Posted: 19:29:36 04/09/2022
i did yeah
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#11 Posted: 19:40:40 04/09/2022 | Topic Creator
Syrup may not be the best idea when you're sick and already having trouble eating. In fact, it might be one of the worst ideas.
---
#12 Posted: 19:46:34 04/09/2022
ike technically from a viewpoint like on the technical side can it really hurt you make it worse
---
#13 Posted: 19:54:46 04/09/2022 | Topic Creator
It's actually nothing specific as far as I know, not good, not bad. I can just very easily imagine it making you nauseous since being sick ruins your appetite as it is, and syrup is sticky and messy and difficult to eat, so I can see it giving you a hard time.
---
#14 Posted: 20:06:23 04/09/2022
i think just that description made me nauseous
---
#15 Posted: 20:08:21 04/09/2022 | Topic Creator
Well, that's my point!!!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me