Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
death sentence topic
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#1 Posted: 20:27:21 25/08/2022 | Topic Creator
more important issues. what’s your opinion on the death sentence? i think it’s neat and a cool and fun way to enjoy a good death, which we haven’t really done publicly for a while. honestly we should bring back coliseums and have inmates on death row fight lions and **** that’d be dope
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4312
#2 Posted: 20:41:49 25/08/2022
I love it when people die and I would like it to happen more often, so I am in full support.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 432
#3 Posted: 20:53:39 25/08/2022
I was literally just talking about this yesterday, did you read my mind, Vespi?

I honestly don't think I have a proper opinion on the death sentence solely because it practically doesn't exist. I personally can only think of very few people who have lived to see their death sentence. They basically just sit in their cells for decades until they die from natural causes, so like... that was no different than life in prison, so there's essentially no point in it. Sure, it happens sometimes, but when it takes that long, or obviously worse, if they die naturally before they get there, I have trouble seeing the point in there being a death sentence when that's often the result.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#4 Posted: 21:24:40 25/08/2022
more or less what Erika said im not for the death penalty no not for some all is justice and rainbows nonsense reason but because it doesnt make sense even whats the point

first you would have to know for a certainty that the crime commited was without doubt done by this person and i mean completely without a doubt like we have DNA and or videao and eye witness who knows whats up like we have to know its them you cant kill someone innocent and this has happened before

secondly whats... like the point

when you wait 40 years before their execution date?

like 40 years have passed are they even that person now? have they been rehabilitated and are they still a threat does it carry the same impact for the people involved when 40 years down the line we only now see justice for some yeah absolutely but are we putting to death the same person who did what they did... i dont know

death penalty should happen quick then yeah?

but given what i just said

then you have to ask the question OH WAIT was it possible this person given the 40 years could have been rehabilitated like you cutting them short could that have been the only thing that really prevented that they may have had the potential to be

so its a mess without real true science and reasoning behind it to me

so im going to say

no

there should be no death do not give them the death
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#5 Posted: 21:32:39 25/08/2022 | Topic Creator
yeah but it’d be ****in cool if we made them fight a lion
#6 Posted: 21:35:20 25/08/2022
i mean like i could be down for the lion fight like if they win they escape death penalty if not they just gonna be lion chops... i mean we did just feed a lion thats a good deed right there
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#7 Posted: 21:48:12 25/08/2022 | Topic Creator
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
i mean like i could be down for the lion fight like if they win they escape death penalty if not they just gonna be lion chops... i mean we did just feed a lion thats a good deed right there

endless waves of lions til they die. you beat one lion then come back tomorrow for another lion fight until they lose
#8 Posted: 22:32:16 25/08/2022
so basically when someone commits heinous crime we have potential for long-running entertainment if they can survive long enough... we could even have a tournament... i like it i like it a lot
---
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3923
#9 Posted: 01:39:06 28/08/2022
they should teach peoplehow to fight and defeat lions AHA
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#10 Posted: 00:14:52 29/08/2022
^for the war against lions right?
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#11 Posted: 01:38:19 29/08/2022
There should be an anime about the death penalty. But you have to fight to survive it. Like baki but for prisoners
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#12 Posted: 06:51:58 29/08/2022
Quote: somePerson
There should be an anime about the death penalty. But you have to fight to survive it. Like baki but for prisoners

deadman wonderland?
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
#13 Posted: 07:35:44 29/08/2022
^ I almost said that but then "remembered" it wasn't the death penalty, just prison. Was I wrong?
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#14 Posted: 22:41:55 29/08/2022
^you would have been right initially, then, yeah. he constantly has poison injected into him that's supposed to kill him, and the only way to survive is to fight and do other crazy stuff to earn medicine that neutralizes the poison.
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
#15 Posted: 22:49:28 29/08/2022
yeah deadman wonderland would fit the bill i think
---
#16 Posted: 19:29:04 30/08/2022
Ah okay, I should have said it, then! Imagine if we both posted that at the same time, lol.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me