Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Erika's manga reviews
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 432
#1 Posted: 10:09:10 20/08/2022 | Topic Creator
As I made a manga recommendation topic, I thought it only made sense to make a review topic to go along with it.

I will be reviewing the manga recommended to me, as well as any other given manga I have read, or preferably, everybody else keep doing the work for me and suggest me to review manga that you know or at least think that I have read.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#2 Posted: 17:48:32 20/08/2022
ooh i cannot wait for you reviews on this topic your reviews are the best give her manga to review guys shes super honest and critical and super funny about it
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#3 Posted: 02:57:01 25/08/2022 | Topic Creator
Thank you!

I am working on a manga review right now but it's really long so I am open to more requests in the meantime. It's something I have actual fun with so I'm happy to write them.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
#4 Posted: 21:31:09 25/08/2022
are you reviewing new ones or like are ones i already know that you know possible for request
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#5 Posted: 21:49:24 25/08/2022 | Topic Creator
Both!

I plan to review Vespi's recommendations once I'm finished reading them, but the one I'm in the middle of writing is one I know, you know, and everybody knows I know (It may or may not be my avatar).
---
#6 Posted: 22:35:47 25/08/2022
ooh okay i want to see that one and i wouldnt torture you with it but soemthing like death note would be hilarious or something we really liked and then they messed it up is always good
---
#7 Posted: 21:38:34 26/08/2022 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I'm typing it up today between snacks, nose blowing, and video games, like a true sick girl.

I think Death Note would actually be an interesting one, I might try that after I'm finished with what-is-totally-not-my-avatar. Bleach might be a good choice, too, it's just another one that would take a while because, uh... Bleach...
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me