Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Andrew Tate Thread
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2406
#1 Posted: 21:04:28 18/08/2022 | Topic Creator
Hey gamers what's your opinion on the Andrew Tate stuff going around atm?.
Why do you think he's risen so quickly? Do you think we are giving him too much attention and should ignore him?
For me, it's:
I find the reaction really misguided. While I do think the stuff he says is harmful, I think his rise is more to do with the current state of the world than it is his views alone. People are way more lonely and desperate for a reason as to why that is. Ultimately the only way to combat people like this is for people to have a sense of community, the US/Australia have atrocious urban planning that isolates people and breeds this kind of radicalization. We also both have a heavy individualist 'frick u i got mine' culture which also heavily contributes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:16:19 18/08/2022 by skylandersfan60
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#2 Posted: 00:34:10 19/08/2022
Fun game. Go to Instagram and see which mutual follows him.

He rose quickly because he was a guest on a popular streamers stream and said stuff that was epic. The thing about the hate is that he kinda uses it as a "haha these losers don't get it we however do". His views and spread on the internet is awful and affects young teenage minds.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teach...tm_source=share
Stuff like this where kids spew his terrible takes shows how bad internet personalities can be.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8257
#3 Posted: 02:42:47 19/08/2022
I have only first heard of Andrew Tate this week, and since then, it feels like a hear about the bastard every day. His views are absurd, gross, and genuinely piss me the hell off. Not to mention he's wanted for both human trafficking and rape and has moved to Romania because it's easier to be absolved of rape charges. He's a misogynistic, toxic masculinity scumbag that deserves one hell of an ass-kicking before being thrown in prison to rot like the humanized piece of **** he is.

Sorry for wording this so strongly, but Andrew Tate is one of the most perfect examples of what toxic masculinity is and what a man shouldn't be. His misogyny is also some of the most backward stuff I've ever heard. I wonder if his asshole gets jealous of the **** that comes out of his mouth.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#4 Posted: 03:11:20 19/08/2022
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
I have only first heard of Andrew Tate this week, and since then, it feels like a hear about the bastard every day. His views are absurd, gross, and genuinely piss me the hell off. Not to mention he's wanted for both human trafficking and rape and has moved to Romania because it's easier to be absolved of rape charges. He's a misogynistic, toxic masculinity scumbag that deserves one hell of an ass-kicking before being thrown in prison to rot like the humanized piece of **** he is.

Sorry for wording this so strongly, but Andrew Tate is one of the most perfect examples of what toxic masculinity is and what a man shouldn't be. His misogyny is also some of the most backward stuff I've ever heard. I wonder if his asshole gets jealous of the **** that comes out of his mouth.

i was literally mid typing my own response but it essentially boiled down to this but in my bad grammar so ill just quote it and say ++++++++
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#5 Posted: 04:52:50 19/08/2022
i want to whack his bald head with a shovel
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 432
#6 Posted: 01:54:24 20/08/2022
I am out of the loop but I want to agree with the comments everybody's making because they're really funny.

I'm aware of someone by this name but I'm hoping it's not him. Who is this *****? Someone throw me through the loop.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#7 Posted: 14:47:13 21/08/2022
Feels like Gamergate part 2. Get some sufficiently charismatic jerk to spew trash to the kids on situations that they care about, and you've got a new generation of facists.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me