Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > post 3 characters you associate the user above with
Page 1 of 1
post 3 characters you associate the user above with
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#1 Posted: 17:21:15 12/08/2022 | Topic Creator
bonus points if its not just their icon or whatever and explain it. idk i thought it’d be fun
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#2 Posted: 14:51:21 13/08/2022
I apologize if this is literal, but that's how my brain works

First I would say Spyro, which I know, weird to say on a spyro fanstie, but I think it's cause your avatar is purple ish, which makes me think purple, and for your username, something about it makes me think dragon. So purple dragon makes me think Spyro.

Second I would say Grimace, because I really think purple for some reason, and there are few characters more purple than that.

Third I would say Kirby, because your signature reminds me of those kirbys people make with all the punctuation things.

I don't know if i did this right, but those are my answers.
---
Green Bean Machine
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3923
#3 Posted: 01:20:30 14/08/2022
zook because of your name and profile picture

green giant because your signature says green bean and green giant brand sells green beans

the green m+m because im now thinking of green adjacent foods
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 432
#4 Posted: 03:35:49 19/08/2022
This is predictable, but Spyro and Hunter come to mind. You post them a lot and I think you said you have a fondness for the characters? Also Sailor Moon, I think you said you relate to the character? Please forgive me if I'm wrong, that would be a very weird thing to get wrong...
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me