Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Thoughts on Andrew Tate?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8519
#1 Posted: 19:47:41 04/08/2022 | Topic Creator
Honestly I think the guy is making teenage boys and young adult males into being bigots. I use to watch those edgy atheist sjw rekt YouTube channels back in the day but Tate has said stuff that is just awful. Like the guy has gotten away with beating a woman because she was into bdsm and might be part of some human trafficking stuff.

The takes he promotes about masculinity and horrific sexist opinions have been getting very positive and negative feedback. The guy talked about his pitbull eating a girl's cat without any care at all and woman not being able to function like men as if they were below him as if they belonged to him

The guy is legit one of the scariest media personalities to ever exist and his cult like following of teens is backwards
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:51:03 04/08/2022 by somePerson
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#2 Posted: 20:09:51 04/08/2022
it’s not cult like it’s straight up a cult.

idk why my YouTube feed has been blowing up about him but he’s disgustingly vile and honestly a master manipulator. dude is sketch as hell but all of it is intentional

here’s some good videos on him that ive seen pop up, i think Patrick Cc: presented the information in the best way.

Iiluminaughtii- Andrew Tate the Incel King
Patrick Cc:- The Dark Reality of Andrew Tate’s Rise to Fame
Patrick Cc:- The Cult of Andrew Tate
Danny Gonzales- Terrifying Alpha Male Club
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#3 Posted: 23:34:10 04/08/2022
The extreme sexism, the fact he was raided by the authorities for suspicion of trafficking, the pyramid scheme.

Far too many reasons why he's clearly a very very awful person and very scary the influence he continues to have.
---
Green Bean Machine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:34:40 04/08/2022 by zook it up
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#4 Posted: 00:12:08 05/08/2022
im terrible wit names so i didnt know who you meant until i typed it in and saw kickboxer i watched a video on him last year i think that Erika showed me and this guy is one of the sexist trashy worth less than nothing internet celebrities i can think of he might even be topping some lists i might watch vespis links to kind of remember more but hes a piece of trash and i dont understand how we can cancel anyone and everything over little tiny comments that someone disagrees with and this guy is still allowed to exist on the internet period given what he has done said influenced and been very rightfully accused of i think on top of that i think words that were so far used like scary and cult and bigot and sexist are a good start to the dictionary of words and terms used to describe the kind of filth that this fool is that should belong to him trash
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Strawberry15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1820
#5 Posted: 00:55:11 05/08/2022
Dear Andrew: All I have to say is yikes and touch grass and apologize to your mother
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me