Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
darkSpyro Tropes Page
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1 Posted: 08:11:27 29/06/2022 | Topic Creator
Skyro: slur people made up to offend users who played Skylanders and not Spyro

Purple Dragon Forum: this site is about a purple dragon and users tend to forget that

Gimmicks: users have catchphrases or act in certain ways to look different or unique

Groomers: seiki

Pedos: seiki

All Purpose: video game topics about a certain video game. Also have photoshopped logos

Diary: some users get way too open about their personal life

Not about you: personal thoughts post about users but are said to not be about them

This site is toxic: common phrase people say to describe the site yet still use it

4chan: users who compared the site to 4chan but have never been on 4chan

Self deprecating: users are most likely socially awkward in person and don't have much confidence so the most common type of humor is self deprecation

Genital lovers: users like to talk about genitals
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2375
#2 Posted: 09:15:44 29/06/2022
Wait what did Seiki do?.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#3 Posted: 10:10:52 29/06/2022
you forgot passive agressive comments and “just log off”

also what did seining do i have no recollection of them past 2018 i thought they just talked about anime most of the time
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#4 Posted: 13:28:05 29/06/2022 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylandersfan60
Wait what did Seiki do?.

Be both a pedo and groomer

Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
you forgot passive agressive comments and “just log off”

also what did seining do i have no recollection of them past 2018 i thought they just talked about anime most of the time

most of the time someone being passive aggressive on the internet is on the reader
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:57:48 29/06/2022 by somePerson
#5 Posted: 18:51:24 29/06/2022
^but we are asking how i never really knew him aside from posting about anime stuff but youre making said accusations that are sensitive topics to some people and it would help to know

also i think i said that a few days ago didnt about passive agressive

oh and as someone who used 4chan more than she ever did darkspyro i would call darkspyro “babies first 4chan” like it always wanted to be like 4chan real bad but was too scared to actually go to 4chan
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#6 Posted: 21:22:02 29/06/2022
^but we are asking how i never really knew him aside from posting about anime stuff but youre making said accusations that are sensitive topics to some people and it would help to know

oh and as someone who used 4chan more than she ever did darkspyro i would call darkspyro “babies first 4chan” like it always wanted to be like 4chan real bad but was too scared to actually go to 4chan

more like babies first reddit given the amount of sexual predators here
#7 Posted: 21:32:29 29/06/2022
….good point… i never really considered that one because when i joined 4chan was the “cool” site but to be honest yeah reddit might be a better comparison
---
#8 Posted: 01:38:36 30/06/2022 | Topic Creator
Quote: Vespi

more like babies first reddit given the amount of sexual predators here

Tbh reddit is probably one of the most creepy sites to exist. A lot of horny dudes on there
#9 Posted: 02:14:53 30/06/2022
for real i could not last there for 4 months and all i was doing was trying to find work and being in 4chan wasnt the best experience but i stood about on reddit….. eeeeeeh not so much
---
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2375
#10 Posted: 05:12:29 30/06/2022
At least I can pirate stuff on 4chan and go on niche threads with a tone of discussion and resources. Reddit has little redeeming qualities.
#11 Posted: 01:31:04 01/07/2022
thought of some more

and no these are not directed at anyone still present if they were believe me i would let you know *as far as i know

obsessive stalker

example 80percent of all guys on darkspyro toward about 95percent of all girls on darkspyro

cool clique

example cool group of users who more or less control what goes down on the site see skype group

im leaving

example when a user says theyre done with darkspyro and vows to leave to never come back only to return weeks or months later

darkspyro defense force'd

example when a user points out something negataive about darkspyro/a problem with it only to be confronted with the defense force saying "its not that bad/its your problem."

15 years of requests

example users requesting things for decades like mods, signature pics, name changes, post count limit only for them to never be implemented with the exception of mods
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me