Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
mass debating topic
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1 Posted: 04:48:20 27/06/2022 | Topic Creator
how often do you debate with the masses? are you a master at debating?
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 05:00:33 27/06/2022
Every here and there. Usually backing my opinion up with facts and reading every bit of line at least 3 times. Just to make sure I'm reading things right. Sometimes it gets pretty heated, though at that point I usually attempt to leave.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#3 Posted: 09:00:13 27/06/2022
i do not debate on the internet much i find it doesnt really work for me because there are few people who can stay respectful and reach my level of… not even essays its like i put together a whole court case and most people dont have the patience for lengthy paragraphs of yammering from me ive yet to find ever a good debate partner i will note that on this website the two closest i think i could say were a good debate fit for me were Samius and Metallo as our yammerings could sometimes be on similar wavelengths i thought
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#4 Posted: 01:05:28 28/06/2022
Once a week and it takes 20 minutes because it's very painful.
#5 Posted: 02:35:21 01/07/2022
i do somewhat miss the debates of darkspyro old not the mean hurtful ones but the ones that were intelligent and everyone posted like 5 paragraphs ready for a university essay except minus good grammar

question though are online debates debates worth having at all? does the barrier that text presents set you up for failure
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2375
#6 Posted: 14:47:49 01/07/2022
You now remember darkSpyro athiesm debates with Turok and Forgotten World.
#7 Posted: 17:46:24 01/07/2022
turok vs observer was some of the funniest stuff i have ever read on both of their sides half of what they said made literally no sense lol
---
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#8 Posted: 11:38:17 02/07/2022
I think it's been years since I lass mass debated or even debated with anyone in general, not counting a one or two post disagreement.

Most of the time I don't bother because I never really change anyone's minds anyway even when I post sources so I don't see the point - in the end it just gets annoying and gets me stressed.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me