Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Should Evil Toddlers have iPads?
Page 1 of 1
Should Evil Toddlers have iPads?
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#1 Posted: 01:51:18 01/06/2022 | Topic Creator
Last topic it was pretty unanimously agreed that toddlers should have unlimited access to iPads, but let me ask a more difficult question:
What if the toddler in question was evil? In a spiritual sense, in a moral sense, whatever. The kid is just evil. Would it be ok, then, to let the toddler go on a tablet and have the whole web in the palms of their grubby evil hands?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#2 Posted: 02:10:33 01/06/2022
What is considered evil? Is the boss baby evil? Is Baby Yoda evil? How much evil exists in the world for these babies to takeover with iPads? I ask myself this. Am I a baby? Or am I evil? Am I evil and baby?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#3 Posted: 03:04:36 01/06/2022
Evil and Good are only a matter of perspective. To us, they maybe evil, but to the toddlers, they might be good. Who are we to determine and decide where their morals should lie? After all, they're young and still developing and have yet to be crushed by the hardship of life and reality. Perhaps their perspective on the world is one we could learn from, rather than wash away from their toddler minds. Perhaps they know secrets that we forget over time. Secrets that, from a certain point of view, are evil to some, but good to the toddlers.

They should absolutely have access to such technology as a result.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:09:21 01/06/2022 by HeyitsHotDog
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2364
#4 Posted: 06:07:03 01/06/2022
Yea **** them kids.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#5 Posted: 10:40:46 01/06/2022
owl house season 2 finale spoilers
if we gave the collector an ipad then maybe they wouldn’t destroy everything
---
Soon.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#6 Posted: 16:59:27 01/06/2022
Evil toddlers can get much more stimulation out of the ghosts theyre haunted by
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#7 Posted: 19:16:56 09/06/2022
i know this is a joke i dont get but im going to make a pointless comment anyway you see i think the perspective that toddlers are evil come from a millennial perspective and since millennials are wrong about almost everything naturally because they are its possible toddlers are actually immune to becoming evil in a toddler state and it can only develop later on
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#8 Posted: 04:06:29 08/09/2022
i think we need to come back to this one
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 424
#9 Posted: 04:40:46 08/09/2022
The internet is EVIL, therefore an already EVIL TODDLER should NOT have access to EVEN. MORE. EVIL. Do not enable them!!!
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
#10 Posted: 05:32:49 08/09/2022
well i think that if the toddler is truly eveil they should not be given an ipad and this should extend to other devices such as the Amazon Kindle and possibly iPhones lets looks real quick at the definition of evil

when i type the word evil into the best search engine which we all agreed upon a year back which is Yahoo! i get the following definition

"profoundly immoral and wicked"

and this example of usage

"his evil deeds"

that is the word evil used as an adjective

now used as a noun we get

"profound immorality and wickedness, especially when regarded as a supernatural force"

and this example of usage

"the world is stalked by relentless evil"

synonyms include wickedness, bad, badness and antonyms would be goodness

now lets touch on goodness

that is........................................................................................................THE KEY!!!!!

if the toddler in this discussion is universally regarded as a genuine evil being evil in character and moral with conviction only for the above definitions of wickedededness then we can safely ass ses that the toddler therefore does not meet the qualifications of "good" or "goodness"

that

SAID

the toddler would only be interested in using the access to their iPad and greater world of the internet as tool to continue their evil. if we think someone immoral and unjust such as say murderer or serial TP'er should not be allowed access to iPads for their unjust and potentially in fact......... evil......... actions then i would say its safe to assume in no uncertain terms that the toddler or the "toddler" should be denied access to the device that will allow them to further manifest their misgivings and bad behaviour

see i pose a question

NOW

CAN

the toddler be rehabilitated? can they reformed to grow up to be a functioning member of society as healthy 1st grader? can they add meaningful value to their local elementary school or is it a lost cause. could the iPad potentially be used to reform the toddler? if these things would be possible it could potentially be said that we could give very very limited access to the evil toddler curated by non-evl toddlers possibly even adults or parents that could monitor the behaviour and stabilization of the crooked mindset that is their very own evil toddler

BUT

are we talking evil or TRUE EVIL

because there is a difference let me quote this for you

"True Evil Will Act Like They Did Nothing, fake Friendships Cause Injuries And Property Breaking True Evil Has No Friends
True Evil Will Never Get Caught"

this is taken direct from the best source of information out there the "Urban dictionary" the kids are calling

KIDS

not to be confused with toddlers although the definition of kids in modern time can be used to reference anyone who is the child of another person or a group of young adolescence

KID

"kid (n.) c. 1200, "the young of a goat ," from a Scandinavian source such as Old Norse kið "young goat," from Proto-Germanic *kidjom (source also of Old High German kizzi, German kitze, Danish and Swedish kid), of uncertain origin. Extended meaning "child" is first recorded as slang 1590s, established in informal usage by 1840s."

as was its original definition

ANYWAYS

if we use the definition of true real evil which is perhaps is exactly and justly WHAT semp meant when he created this topic

now if we are talking about true evil this is an entirely different situation that needs entirely different viewpoints and definitions to be appended here some or most if any at all i will be getting into right in this second OR however long it takes you get passed this sentence i dont know maybe you read slow like me

OKAY

so true evil would be something perhaps the child was born with not something that it came up with about it during infantry such as the action of perhaps dropping your child on its head or the childs instinctual reaction to realizing the fact it could have been aborted to save you the trouble nothing wild or crooked like scientific experimentation or a corruption via means of dark forces only silly people and witcheries would give into the thought of but TRUE REAL AUTHENTICATED CERTIFIED PLATINUM INTINCTUAL BIRTH EVIL it emerged evil the first touch of light recoiled the newborns skin it knew only darkness and funky smells in the womb WHY would it know any different now? its first breath was a toxic vapor that screamed metaphorically that would grow to be a poisonous viper of an adolescent not quite an infant but not quite a "kid" as they call them these days BUT

a truly evil toddler

then we only have the option to consider them as what they are.... an evil toddler. thats it. thats facts. thats science. you can argue me through the computer you can argue me through your own iPad but the science is there AS PREVIOUSLY STATED BY THE KEITH URBAN DICTIONARY soucre - https://www.urbandictionary.co...erm=true%20evil this toddler would be considered evil by every definition and truely born evil and born into evil.

with that knowledge absolutely NO i could not in fact believe that giving a toddler an iPad in any capacity of usage could be considered as fruitful or otherwise accepted as a pleasurable or quite frankly a recommended action to be taken as the toddler would surely be able to use this iPad to do no more then simply further their connection and THEIR GOWRTHINTO being a futher developed evil toddler

okay

so

now here and there particularly on popular message boards like fourchan and reddit ive seen people make the remarks that these kinds of toddlers are simply misunderstood and that there is no "true evil" that be birthed of a toddler and that kids are absolutely worse then toddlers and that true evil if it exists at all only begins to develop in the later adolescents years such as middle school.

"middle school be as middle school do" as they say

the point they make to be that evil until introduced to things in later life such as middle school and full development of speech and bladder control (in some but not all middle school children) is just impossible because their is no inherent evil and there is way for a toddler even if true evil could exist to have yet the mental capacity for developing true evil

i dont like this sentiment like AT ALL because quite frankly to be frank and i DO know or did know at one point or the other in my life a legitimate down to earth real frank to be frank with you on being franked i think that the sentiment is kind of biased IN FACT i tend to think that the point they make is even kind of SEXIST

now let me tell you why
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#11 Posted: 05:33:09 08/09/2022
you see there is nothing that stateds be it scientifically or psychologically that a toddler has any less propanone for evil acts such murder or or defamation or destruction of property and home or binge-watching old pewdiepie gameplay videos a toddle CAN inf act do any of these things they can in fact do what they want the only thing stopping them is the actions that their parents take to withold these things for them NO science did not say "a toddler cannot will not and be not do such evil" not even your god said that open your dictionaries and look at it it it literally right there in your very own proof

science only said the development of the human brain is still in its infantry phase

so what does that mean?

guys this is what it means

I

HAVE

THE

CAR

FAX

"Up until age 2, babies’ and toddlers ’ brains are growing by leaps and bounds every day. They develop language and motor skills faster than they ever will. But between 3 to 5 years, that growth slows. Instead the brain is making countless connections within its different regions. Preschoolers focus more on absorbing the world around them."

and thats from webmd so you know a doctor said it so you know its legitimate source and proof of purchase thank you https://www.webmd.com/parentin...0around%20them.

i take away 2 things from that

"leaps and bounds"??

"They develop language and motor skills faster than they ever will"????

you cant look away from that

you cant just say oh well thats something that someone who told you said something that you would listen to its actually right there if they made a pudding based on proof i would be sitting in right now.

if its true that they can again... hehe... and this part makes me smirk in realization every time oh my goodness... "leaps and bounds" if they are learning in leaps and bounds then there is no reason that their brains cannot realistically develop the tools resources and fundamentals that could potentially give them the ability to not only be true evil as we stated earlier in this poem of literature i just developed for you but OT ACTUALLY DEVELOP TRUE. REAL. EVIL. PEOPLE.

its a thing its possible. it just is what it actually is its just the truth come on

GOD

so thats my cross examination of the popular thing going around right now about evil toddlers not being "truly evil" and i keep my stance right where it is at a quick line drive hard disagreement if i have not been clear or i worded something innapropriately or in a way that you guys couldnt understand then i mean to say is that toddlers can and will be evil it is scientifically proven fact they can be in leaps and bounds of it at any second IF they werent just born that way truely and authentically to begin with.

and in the last point there anyway is why i think that its a naive and pretty to be honest unfounded thing to say that true evil cannot exist with a toddler JUST because they are a toddler because like NO.............. HAH SORRY just no and like i said about frank before this is also why i think its pretty sexist to say too and i do find that mostly men are the ones who hold this thought about toddlers which is just more proof there

ANYWAY

the main point that i want to make here is the destinction between normal EVIL and the destinction between real true evil that is basically what we could use to determine exactly what you are supposed to and in some definitions and cultures even what you are EXPECTED TO DO about an evil toddler and whether or not to give them access to your vehicle LET ALONE give them an actual iPad

i think what we have to look at here is that all toddlers whether you accept it or not just simply cant be rehabilitated let alone raised or convince that their evil inhibitions are just that evil and incorrect

even if we could SO?

what would that even matter? it wouldnt because we are talking about an toddler as they are and as they are evil what can be done down the line doesnt effects this viewpoint and i dont understand the people who try to argue with that.

THAT

SAID

NOW

my last thought for real on this is just that i think no it would not be safe to give an evil toddler an iPad it wouldnt do anything productive to give a toddler and iPad its just not worth the risk because even if we can rehabiliate the evil toddler down the line the concern is now in this very moment this toddler is evil and we cannot trust to give a toddler an iPad and all of that is stated under what i personally believe to be the false thought that is true evil in toddlers cannot even be real or exist in the first place but i have already said why i dont believe in that

SO

with that said

NO

i do not think that an evil toddler should be give an iPad or other external device such a kindle a book or even the iPhone but thats for another thread i think

YEP!
---
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2364
#12 Posted: 07:00:52 08/09/2022
I think all toddlers should be given an iPad with a Twitter account and locked in a white room. Leave them in there for 10 years and find out what happens when they are released.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#13 Posted: 14:48:42 08/09/2022
Quote: skylandersfan60
I think all toddlers should be given an iPad with a Twitter account and locked in a white room. Leave them in there for 10 years and find out what happens when they are released.

isnt thi what happened during the continuing covid lockdowns

i worry about kids who are groing up during this era especially bc covid didnt have to get this bad!
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me