Forum

Poll

10 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > johnny depp v amber heard topic [possible triggers here]
Page 1 of 1
johnny depp v amber heard topic [possible triggers here]
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#1 Posted: 05:06:52 14/05/2022 | Topic Creator
what is darkspyros thoughts on this case? honestly I don't get why people are super pro depp here. don't get me wrong heard did terrible stuff towards depp but depp lost the case in the uk court already and is not the innocent angel people think he is. document here. page 47 for details. plus the dude also texted about him burning her corpse and raping it. like I don't understand why people are idolizing the dude as if he is some precious baby needing protection

tbh I'm just afraid future cases are gonna be dismissed by the public because they find one side more attractive or likable
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:10:25 14/05/2022 by somePerson
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 8611
#2 Posted: 13:19:27 14/05/2022
This is not gonna go well

Both are ****ed up people and two rich people arguing that doesn't affect my life, but only one of them actually **** the bed as a gotcha moment and then called the other a little baby on court
if you're gonna be abusive there are many better ways to do it

Also the BPD discourse makes me want to punch someone myself, jesus christ are you really letting a celebrity decide how ableist you're gonna be today - people are people and make decisions to be decent individuals or not themselves, not their disability
---
Truth had gone, truth had gone, and truth had gone.
Ah, now truth is asleep in the darkness of the sinister hand.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:20:55 14/05/2022 by Bifrost
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 7048
#3 Posted: 14:22:18 14/05/2022
While it seems like Amber was more abusive (As well as having more holes in her story, from what I understand), it looks like Johnny could be just as bad as her, rather than being exclusively a victim. It's clear both were extremely toxic to each other and shows how they need serious help. Amber taking a dump on Johnny's bed is ****ed up, but the same goes for Johnny's texts to Paul Bettany. And those are just the tip of the iceberg for both. What's worse are supporters of both sides just harassing each other OR making light of abuse by having those "funny moment" videos with clips from the court case with the added text commentary for comic effect. The online presence of this thing is a dumpster fire.

This whole court case is actually happening in the county where I am in NoVa and it's been a pretty big topic around here. Although, it's handled much better than it is online.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 14:32:25 14/05/2022 by HeyitsHotDog
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#4 Posted: 04:10:26 15/05/2022 | Topic Creator
yeah honestly this case really just seems like peoples reason to antagonize bpd or women. even with that said the court case isn't for domestic abuse but instead is for defamation which ironically is whats happening to heard right now
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:12:36 15/05/2022 by somePerson
Blackholes_Wolf Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10582
#5 Posted: 13:45:19 15/05/2022

if ur a man reading this, NEVER date a woman with BPD. I repeat, NEVER EVER DATE A WOMAN WITH BPD
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 8611
#6 Posted: 14:51:33 15/05/2022
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
if ur a man reading this, NEVER date a woman with BPD. I repeat, NEVER EVER DATE A WOMAN WITH BPD

We can discuss this without getting ableist, for the love of god. I have a few friends with bpd and loving relationships, they're not assholes and got help, it's that simple*

*excluding that bpd never gets simple, or easy, and that you're still gonna have horrid moments and your partner must be really aware of it. But like, I have a friend with a really bad case, even in her worst depression phases she never abuses other people intentionally??
---
Truth had gone, truth had gone, and truth had gone.
Ah, now truth is asleep in the darkness of the sinister hand.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 14:54:23 15/05/2022 by Bifrost
skylandersfan60 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1006
#7 Posted: 08:24:08 16/05/2022
Quote: Bifrost
This is not gonna go well

Both are ****ed up people and two rich people arguing that doesn't affect my life, but only one of them actually **** the bed as a gotcha moment and then called the other a little baby on court
if you're gonna be abusive there are many better ways to do it

Also the BPD discourse makes me want to punch someone myself, jesus christ are you really letting a celebrity decide how ableist you're gonna be today - people are people and make decisions to be decent individuals or not themselves, not their disability

Even before the Amber Heard case, seeing the way people talk about women in particular with BPD was really unnerving. The "don't stick your dick in crazy" stuff and other phrases men tend to use has always seemed very misogynistic to me.
---
Credit to SomePerson for my avatar smilie.
Blackholes_Wolf Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10582
#8 Posted: 19:22:32 16/05/2022
once again

DO
NOT
DATE
WOMAN
WITH
BPD
Drednaw Yellow Sparx Gems: 1423
#9 Posted: 22:28:11 16/05/2022
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
once again

DO
NOT
DATE
WOMAN
WITH
BPD

bpd and ecstacy
skylandersfan60 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1006
#10 Posted: 06:27:39 17/05/2022
[User Posted Image]
-----
---
Credit to SomePerson for my avatar smilie.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me