Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > just watched bonesaw vs spider-man
Page 1 of 1
just watched bonesaw vs spider-man
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1 Posted: 20:32:07 04/05/2022 | Topic Creator
Ok so Im not really into hardcore death match wrestling but people have been saying that this was one of the best matches ever. So watch the match and first thing I see is this huge macho man ripoff throwing a dude outside the ring and through a table. That was a pretty cool spot and made bonesaw look strong.

However apparently the announcer of this promotion said that Spider-Mans name was originally the human spider and he just gave him the name Spider-Man. Geez this promotion is so bad.

Then the steel cage comes down and Spider-man looks scared for his life. I couldn't tell if he was acting scared to make bonesaw look strong but apparently he said that he wasn't expecting a steel cage match. This mudstain poopshow promotion is just awful.

So in the match bonesaw goes for a tackle but Spider-Man jumps up super high. Idk how he did it but it was quite an athletic feat. Bonesaw just rammed himself into the cage and it looked brutal. Spider-Man taunted bonesaw for a bit while hanging on the cage and it's like c'mon guys get on with it.

Spider-Man then does a cool shooting star press and lands next to bonesaw. And then Spider-Man uses ropes to launch himself upwards to do another flip over bonesaw. So this spot monkey is trying to get himself over with the crowd by performing gymnastics.

A nitro girl comes over to the ring and gives bonesaw a chair. Bonesaw grabs the chair and gives Spider-Man a stuff chair shot to the head. I guess this match happened before the Chris Benoit incident but geez that's how cte builds up. Bonesaw starts to beat Spider-Man up with the chair until it starts bending to then grab Spider-Man and throws him against the cage twice.

Obviously the crowd favorite of this match so far is bonesaw because he's a tall muscular man and I think he is going for the finish to the match. Another nitro girl gives bonesaw a crowbar to please the crowd even more but then the worst finish to a wrestling match happened. Bonesaw walks towards Spider-Man with the crowbar. But then Spider-Man starts to kick him while on his back. Spider-Man then does a monkey flip to bonesaw and bonesaw takes this nasty bump onto the other said of the cage and lands right on his head possibly paralyzing him. And then the match just stops. No pinfalls or anything. I think bonesaw might have been legitimately hurt from this

So apparently Spider-Man wasn't suppose to win this match. Bonesaw was suppose to go over but Spider-Man was such a mark for himself that he decided that he was the one who needed to get the push. And for what reason? Spider-Man wouldnjever wrestle again and the biggest star of the company who also carried this match is injured from the horrific bump he took from the match.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#2 Posted: 23:03:25 04/05/2022
this is a good review no one does good honest reviews anymore and there wasnt even an clickbait THUMBS UP!
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me