Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > speak to me using only lines from commercials
Page 1 of 1
speak to me using only lines from commercials
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#1 Posted: 21:06:06 22/04/2022 | Topic Creator
keep up a conversation with only lines from commercials or commercial jingles i will start the conversation

im working for an hourly wage i went to high school didnt do great still i gotta make more cash
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#2 Posted: 21:06:32 22/04/2022 | Topic Creator
note you dont have to speak to me you can speak to one another just keep a chain of commercial conversation
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#3 Posted: 18:49:39 07/05/2022
Now your child can visit steamy jungles, grassy plains, and the dark depths of the ocean, to meet and learn surprising facts about the magnificent animals that live there! All through the captivating, colorful pages of Zoobooks! The publication is specially created for young readers! Each monthly issue of Zoobooks is packed with breathtaking full color photos and scientifically accurate illustrations! Plus games and puzzles! Today, through this exclusive TV offer, you can get twelve fascinating issues of Zoobooks for the special price of $19.95! When you call and use your credit card, we’ll include the "elephants" issue as a gift! Plus, you’ll also get the colorful collection of animal stickers and the TIGER POSTER! So order Zoobooks today and send learning and fun to a child you love! To order twelve fascinating issues of Zoobooks for $19.95 call 1-800-441-2400. When you call we’ll include the bonus elephant issue, stickers, and tiger poster with your order. Call 1-800-441-2400. You must be 18 years or older to call.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me