Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
tell me who do you think he is
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#1 Posted: 17:29:48 07/03/2022 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

i can't decide if i think he's grown up spyro or spyro's dad. i know the old spyro website says he's spyro's dad, but at this point he could be both and i'd agree

edit: also i want to know why they made this render considering we don't get a dragon like him in-game
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:30:17 07/03/2022 by ThunderEgg
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#2 Posted: 21:10:19 07/03/2022
When I was a kid, I'd always assumed that he was an adult Spyro, with the medal being one he got for defeating Gnasty Gnorc. I never knew about the old website until just a few years ago, actually, so the possibility of him being Spyro Sr. didn't really occur to me.

I also had another theory as a kid. Since I was little and had the attention span of a rodent, credits always felt like they took forever to finish rolling. And because this guy appeared in the manual's credits page, I thought the joke was that this is how old Spyro got by the time the credits finished.

Yeah, my child self's brain worked weird. It still kinda does, and I'm okay with that.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#3 Posted: 05:15:39 08/03/2022
i always thought it was spyro grown up. idk it looks very similar to him and i dont remember seeing any dragons that look like him. it is boomer spyro
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#4 Posted: 06:55:36 14/03/2022
i love kid skyhunter's interpretation. the second one. it also somehow feels familiar? did you ever post that on here before?
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#5 Posted: 00:01:31 16/03/2022
I don't remember posting that before? Though it's possible I did and forgot about it.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#6 Posted: 03:07:10 16/03/2022 | Topic Creator
it's nice ngl
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me