Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > post the worst comments you have read
Page 1 of 1
post the worst comments you have read
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#1 Posted: 20:36:15 02/02/2022 | Topic Creator
this one takes the cake so far this year we will probably beat it when i start looking at reddit again but

[User Posted Image]

there is literally something wrong with every fragment of every piece of this guys weeb trash post right there

ill be back momentarily to go through it

post your terrible reads you dont need to post a detailed dissection of yours like im about to you can just copy paste or post a pic but you can do this too if you want
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#2 Posted: 21:00:08 02/02/2022 | Topic Creator
the topic here is Horimiyas new animes dub voice for Hori

[User Posted Image]

She sounds like a 37 year old teenager.

first line was the original comment sentence doesnt make sense but it was on purpose as a joke its funny thats why he has those 11k likes surely not because of what hes about to say unless... wait it is youtube after all

[Edit]: I like how 7 months and 10,000+ Likes later, (Thank you btw) Real girls are still triggered by this.

red flag you have a gardcore grandmas basement dwelling weeb right there he just "real girls" to differentiate between real life women and his anime weeb waifus wow

News flash, Anime & Manga doesn't depict or define realism,

news flash! well sometimes it does thats an author thing their are anime out there that do depict realism so...

doesn't matter if it's the SOL Genre or not.

i mean slice of life genre does typically present realism but okay

It's still animated,

yes because everything animated is like spongebob squarepants heaven and earth forbid an author want to depict real life through animation what a travesty that would be

characters are still written and directed a certain way.

again it completely depends on the story author and how he/she wants those characters to be written buddy

If some characters are known for having squeaky voices, that's what is depicted as cute for entertainment purposes, and that's it.

okaaaaay but here we are talking about Hori from Horimiya a web series turned manga that aside from a one off OVA in 2012 has never been known for any voices until just last year where... she doesn't even have a squeky voice shes voiced by the same women who played Asuna and Zero Two so this point doesnt even reach the launch pad.

So what if you have a low-pitched voice? No one cares, because you're not an anime character, you're a real person.

well... as it so happens a lot of people there are plenty of women commenting who say they found it a joy to hear Hori have a real girls vocal tone instead of a pitched up weeaboo voice to appeal to your waifu needs they found she sounded more like them and it made them feel pretty good

So stop trying to project yourselves to such silly expectations, and stop trying to bring anime to realism by saying "I'm happy she has a low voice, I feel better about myself because I have one too."

again anime has plenty of realism throughout genre if you know where to look Horimiya isnt even peak fantasy its about average people aaaand i have a maybe mid tone voice (some say its high pitched apparently idk about that) but for the plenty of women out there who have lower toned voices they should be happy to hear more realism represented in anime when it comes to the girls and lol i dont see you bringing up how this isnt an issue for male characters who tend to have realistic or deep voices

Because that's bull**** superficial representation, that's not what entertainment is about. We have enough of that crap in Western Media, leave anime alone.

i love how it turned into anti-woke dribble at the end too "superficial representation" idk what you even mean its representation of hey hmmmmmm what if we stopped catering so much to weeb boys like you and tried something new? "leave my animeeeez aloooooneee!!!!" your animes can heavily range in their voice production where yes in the jaapanese version we have girls with lower voices too off the top of my head we have teenager Ryuko in Kill La Kill who despite being a highschooler is portrayed with a rather husky voice in the japanese and english versions both which is perfectly fine and perfectly realistic idk about you guys but when i listen to a group of teenage girls in highschool i hear not squeeky high pitched yowls but a wide range of voices that by the late teen years have proably matured quite a bit

to be clear i dont actually like Horis voice either ill post a video or you can look it up but not because of the tone of her voice i just dont think the actress did a great job the acting is really not great and the line delivery is really flat to me the tone though is perfectly acceptable for a young women it might not be the weeby cutest voice out there but there are plenty of girls who sound like that so please come on

first character is her japanese voice

this is her enlgish voice the girl with the brown hair

soooooo yeah she was far from a high pitched weeb voice to begin with
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:15:50 02/02/2022 by LeewweewoowheeH
#3 Posted: 03:36:18 04/02/2022 | Topic Creator
heres another one "black woman cosplaying Asuka from Evangelion is culturally appropriating japanese culture and using a a slur which is 'Kawaii'" they go on to claim Japanese people are up in arms... uuuh no white people who want to be offended for Jaapanese people (weebs) are up in arms theres no japanese person who thinks Kawaii is a slur lol and according to those in japan they all cool with it including Asukas who uh happens to be Japanese voice actress so....... yeah
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me