Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
random fanfic topic
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#1 Posted: 03:09:29 24/12/2021 | Topic Creator
this is my fanfic of mario and sonic in the locker room after the olympic games.

mario hop off the stadium with his silver medal reflecting back his nasty frown. mario looking at the crowd zones out the cheering audience yelling out and cheering the mushroom kingdom's representative and instead hears the boos coming out of the boos and hisses out of hisstocrat.

mario looks at the other side of the track and sees a blue blur coming up to him at top speeds. despite after running a 100 km race the blue spectacle does not seem tired at all. unlike Mario the blue figure isn't tired at all. no sweat can be seen coming out his pours. yet he seemed to be more excited to run even more.

mario: hey sonic congrats on being the better man today. i tried my best to outrun you but your speed was too much for my little legs.

sonic: ha no sweat Mario. don't beat yourself up man. you are amazing I know you can win the medal next time champ. you remind me of my friend tails.

mario: ha ha maybe.

sonic notices that his comment towards Mario was not pleasing in the slightest. perhaps he was acting too sharp and remarky. sonic was never known to be one for smart talk. sonic turns to walk to his locker room after taking pictures with fans and answering interview questions.

interviewer: SONIC SONIC, what are your thoughts on Mario? do you think its far for humans to compete with humanoid animals with superpowers?

sonic: look man. I'm not a bad guy. I'm not a good guy. I'm just a guy. and right now Im just a guy who wants to eat chilidogs.
sonic reaches his locker room after passing by other olympians. they all give out cheers and applause but sonic is zoned out from the world. the only thing in his mind right now is showering and the long, thick, muscular, chilidog topped with cheese and chili.

however once sonic goes inside his room he notices a familiar red and blue figure with a giant m on his forehead.

sonic: hey man i know that you didn't win the gold medal but silver is pretty good.

mario: hey sonic. i know that the gold doesn't mean much to you but the silver means a lot to me. ever since i was a young goomba i would dream about being on the track and outracing all the others. i want to represent the mushroom kingdom. but right now i am representing disappointment.

sonic notices the frown on mario's face. he walks up slowly and takes the gold medal off his neck and goes behind Mario. sonic ties it around marios muscular yet soft neck.

sonic: for a runner your skin sure is clean.

mario: haha thanks my my friend back home also likes to hold me by the neck.

sonic: oh you mean like this?

sonic then pulls the medal back just a little bit softly choking Mario until his face slowly turned as blue as the color of his fur. mario feeling his life force deplete as his pleasure levels increase closes his eyes and lets sonic take control. sonic gets closer to Mario with his blue gentleness crotch making contact with marios tight, round butt. sonic starts to nibble on mario's luxurious ears tasting like mushrooms fresh from the skillet.

mario: sorry sonic but i have someone at home.

mario quickly jerks away from sonic regaining his posture.

sonic: i may be the fastest thing alive. but I'm certainly not as fast as you.

sonic in an annoyed manner storms off to the shower. in the shower sonic takes off his shoes and socks revealing his perfect toes that were described by knuckles to taste like corndogs. he takes off his gloves revealing perfectly trimmed nails and soft tones. sonic turns on the water and soon the bath steams up filling the room with cloudy fumes.

mario notices the fumes and decides to apologize for his actions from earlier. as Mario enters the showers he sees a long blue figure moving in an enticing way. as Mario walks up to the figure he instinctively peels off layers of his overalls off. the blue body is moving in such a way that the only thing Mario can think of is too inappropriate for this website. marios shoes come off as well as his socks. his gloves fall off as it were snow on a roof melting away. mario finally approaches the blue figure and grabs this long skinny legs. however the blue figure falls on him.

mario: oh sweet baby boy right now? isn't it a bit busy in here.

mario closes his eyes and starts to open his mouth expecting a sweet and steamy surprise when he feels a thick liquid pour in. however this liquid wasn't sweet or salty. in fact it was quite metallic. mario opens his eyes and immediately starts to scream in fear when he notices that liquid he is red. however the screams of Mario were buried underneath a a loud laugh that was as demonic as the bloody red skies of hell. the face was more realistic than what the sega genesis could handle with hyper realistic blood and sharp fangs that could chomp through medal.

sonic.exe: t̸͍̥̻̘̠͛̃́͗̈̈́̊͑͒̕r̴̢̧̢͔̰͓̠͔͔̪͉̞͓͍̕͜ý̴͚͎̫̊͌̑̽̇́͊ͅ ̸̰̻̣̝͎̗͔͍̓̀͐̽̕͝t̴̛̰̤̦̳͆͛̍͗̉̀̀͑͒͌̚ǫ̸̢̯͔̝̹̲͖̖̙̒̉ ̶͓͕̯̤̈́̽̿̔͑̈́͋̀́̾͘͘ķ̵̡͕̭͓̂̋̉̈́̅̚ẻ̴̢̡̢̗͇͉̞͕̲̹̲͈̤̪̉̀̑͂͌̀͒͌̽͝ȩ̴̬̺̜̣̤̣͇̮̙͍̝̼̣̭̀̾͛̈́̇̎̏̄̿p̵͎̟̍̍̏̈͊̏̽̀̉̈́̓̐̏̈́͠ ̵̜̭̓̇̔̽̿̈́͊̓̓̂̿̉t̸͖̟̻̯̠̠̩̤͈̹͝h̴̢̲̹̰̓͜i̸͍̫̪̬̗͖͆̌̅̈̀́́͝ş̸͔̲͚͈̖̝̙͉̱̳̮̳̮̓̔̿͌̑ ̵̡̢̹̝͉̬̞̭͖̲͙̖̬͆̅̆͌̿̎͛͊͆̑̾̎͛̐͘ͅͅi̷̡̜͙̊̒̈́́̅͐̆̋̄͊̓n̴̡̫̤̥̥͖͙̼̏̿̓̒̉̅̅̈́̏͝t̸̲͍͓̯̭̠͇̝̩̣̖̯̿̂̓͒̓̿͠͠r̶̨̨̗͎̮̰͎̩̞̘͕̈́ē̷̡̳͓̯̭̄͂̏̆̽́͐̈͐̂̍͑s̴̨̹̭̆͗͛͗̒̉͝t̷͈͎͙̞͕̻̹͖͔͎̥͈̯͂͂͆̓͌̅͆i̵̠̳̦͇̲͈̪̬͔̲͖̮͔͍͈͌͒̀͘͝ṅ̷̮̳̮̔̽͛͐̀̓̔́͛̓̅̊͘͝ǵ̴̛̜̭̞̯̭̹͎̻͔̦̭̋̓͗͑͑̕ ̸̨̛͉̯̳̤̟͓̜͔͉͔̣͛̒̏̈́̉̉͐͗͑͂̀̂̚͝f̴̡̡̨̡̻̺̭͇̜̫͍͍̮̘̋̔̃̿́̈́̐̇̍̑̐̀̇̕͜͝ǫ̵̠͍̗̝̫̱̹̓̄͗̈́͆̍͂͊͆͠ͅr̶̪̼̝͓̽͗̀̊̋̄̇͛̚ ̶̛̠̖̰̬͈̫̣̲͈͙͖̅́̄̄̊̾̒̍̇̕͝͝͝m̵̞̩̠̥̺̳̪͈̹͋̑͊͝e̸̤͇͓͎̿,̴̧̩̦̲̲̲̺͓̺̼͉̎̃̄͋͒͊̒̎͋͘̕ͅ ̷̠͖̳͊M̵̧̖̥̩͚̮̱̞̱̽́̒̂̍̈́͜͝͝ḁ̶̢̡̲̗̹͎̰̗̝̝̅͌̈́͑r̴̨̨̪̥̥̪̳͖̼̹͙̘͂ì̷̧̲̠͇͖̆̊̊̌̈́̊̃ͅó̵̡̮̦͎̖̹̝̣̲͌̐̀̕͜?̵̺̒́̆̐́̕͠͠
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#2 Posted: 22:37:35 24/12/2021
Woah that was scary but I liked it smilie.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me