Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
fill me in
Grizzle2 Red Sparx Gems: 20
#1 Posted: 15:29:20 09/12/2021 | Topic Creator
okay whats been happening the last year, huh? why is this place so dead? why do kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch? will goku ever defeat frieza?

idk man i gotta know, someone gimme a summary of the past year
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#2 Posted: 18:44:07 09/12/2021
The forum is just naturally kinda dying. We're all older, have jobs, in college, etc. Most of the activity now is on the dS server, and even then it's gotten less active (It fluctuates) over time. Literally, the only reason I post here is to goof around with SkylandersFan60, and even then it's only every few days.

As for what happened on dS this year, well, look in Personal Thoughts pages 923 and 924. Half of what was said is missing because of a superflagging, but you'll get the idea. Outside of that, nothing else comes to mind.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:47:16 09/12/2021 by HeyitsHotDog
Strawberry15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1750
#3 Posted: 19:33:06 09/12/2021
Darkspyro has always been dead, we'll be back
Grizzle2 Red Sparx Gems: 20
#4 Posted: 19:33:48 09/12/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: Strawberry15

a-and in greater numbers, too?
Strawberry15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1750
#5 Posted: 19:52:11 09/12/2021
Quote: Grizzle2
Quote: Strawberry15

a-and in greater numbers, too?

No but we'll be back
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2364
#6 Posted: 12:06:09 10/12/2021
Leewweewoowheeh is the sole person keeping this forum alive.

Quote: HeyitsHotDog
The forum is just naturally kinda dying. We're all older, have jobs, in college, etc. Most of the activity now is on the dS server, and even then it's gotten less active (It fluctuates) over time. Literally, the only reason I post here is to goof around with SkylandersFan60, and even then it's only every few days.

Heck yeah.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#7 Posted: 19:57:47 12/12/2021
Quote: skylandersfan60
Leewweewoowheeh is the sole person keeping this forum alive.

Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Heck yeah.

aw thank you i am humbly at your service users of darkspyro

and you two should goof around more on here then and make a mess of the place!
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me