Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
ds improv
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#1 Posted: 03:56:11 16/11/2021 | Topic Creator
YO dark made a WEBSITE he didn t make it good but it s AIGHT trolls got the mods UPTIGHT wearing robes priestly ALL WHITE by the way **** BLACKNIGHT

kiss some ass give a SHOESHINE ****post in the LIMELIGHT flame wars bash you circa 2012 put em up in a diss FIGHT

get you banned end of TONIGHT so-called christian users (haha!) leadin you to THE LIGHT atheist losers fish fish baitin them to another FIGHT

hook line SINKER hooked on the new girl boy you want to KISS HER unknown CALLER watch out ladies i think he gonna STALK HER

derail painted nails finger tips tapping on ENTER posted postal pm mail bout to UNFRIEND HER

been there done THAT trope **** better put on my meme CAP

4chan rejects sissy *****es boo hoo baby cry when you LAUGHED AT step BACK lesson 1 you re bout to get a FLASH BACK 07 08 09 give me 2010 so i can slap a HASHTAG

losers stickin TO IT hot topic STICKY DO IT

bbcode messed up format slow page load it s a long shot SHOOT IT they talk so much last post cough it up oh geez let me MUTE IT

GUESTBOOK kiss the HOOK give that thread a second LOOK quote that new GUIDEBOOK ***** now we modern now you SHOOK

----

CONT.
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me