Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > only good fan theories here thread
Page 1 of 1
only good fan theories here thread
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1 Posted: 21:48:03 19/10/2021 | Topic Creator
non of that coma or seven deadly sins bs. i want stuff like

It is actual Muppets canon that Kermit the Frog, in some way, had a role in bringing down the Twin Towers in the terror attacks of September 11, 2001.
In a Muppets Christmas film released in late 2002, Kermit is shown a glimpse of what New York City might look like if he had never been born. Among the scenery of this alternate reality NYC, we find none other than the Twin Towers proudly standing in the background. They were, of course, long destroyed in Kermit's normal reality. And yet, in the world without Kermit, the war on terror is missing its powder keg spark. Who would've thought that green piece of **** could kermit a terror attack on US soil, but there it stands unimpeachable… We have concrete, canon proof of involvement. Why the world hasn't stopped and asked further questions is only further proof of a media cabal keeping this conversation away from the masses.
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2375
#2 Posted: 01:44:14 20/10/2021
In a world without human intervention, Kadabra would run a slave trade

Ok so imagine a world where Pokemon are real, but humans are not. Pokemon run free, likely in small herds or colonies of similar types. Pokemon would likely still evolve by level up, as they gain experience growing older, or hunting, or whatever else they would just naturally do. This makes evolved Pokemon fairly common, but excludes certain Pokemon from the list. Those that evolve by means other than level up.

Pokemon that evolve by stones could probably exist. Evolutionary stones are probably found in the world (and I'm pretty sure moon stones canonically fall from the sky in the Johto games at that one Clefairy event in Mt. Moon that nobody has ever seen). Pokemon that evolve by friendship could probably form friendships among other Pokemon and evolve that way. This leaves trade evolutions, which are not likely to happen naturally.

Enter Kadabra, who would likely exist despite Abra not learning any offensive moves, but who could not evolve due to lack of trainers to trade it. Now, here I'm going to make a few assumptions. First, the Pokedex entry for Alakazam. I know Pokedex entries are far from reliable, but one sticks out to me here. That Alakazam has an IQ of 5000. This is quite obviously an exaggeration, but by how far? I'd argue that, even if this is a tremendous exaggeration, there's a fair case to be made for Alakazam being above human intelligence. Thus, I think it's pretty fair to put Kadabra at roughly human intelligence.

As creatures of human intelligence, it isn't too much of a stretch to say that they would develop a Kadabra/Abra society, including language, economy, domestication of less intelligent creatures, etc. Included in this list, however, is slavery. In a world where powerful creatures like Machoke appear regularly, and over whom Kadabra had a serious intelligence/type advantage, Kadabra would probably enslave Machoke to do physical labor. And, if they ever gave that Machoke to another Kadabra or traded it for another Pokemon slave, Machoke would evolve into Machamp.

Kadabra, being human-like in this scenario, would realize that this is a pattern and would seek to reproduce it in other Pokemon, including Graveler and other Kadabra. This leads to Alakazam and Golem becoming prevalent in the wild. Therefore I believe that Kadabra/Alakazam would likely perfect the process over years of trial and error, and would thus create an extensive slave trade to develop Alakazam society, and introduce Golem, and Machamp into the world.

Then, one day, Alakazam Lincoln would come along and free the Machamp slaves, inspiring John Weavile Booth to assassinate him at the Pokemon Contest.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#3 Posted: 05:43:52 20/10/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylandersfan60
In a world without human intervention, Kadabra would run a slave trade

Ok so imagine a world where Pokemon are real, but humans are not. Pokemon run free, likely in small herds or colonies of similar types. Pokemon would likely still evolve by level up, as they gain experience growing older, or hunting, or whatever else they would just naturally do. This makes evolved Pokemon fairly common, but excludes certain Pokemon from the list. Those that evolve by means other than level up.

Pokemon that evolve by stones could probably exist. Evolutionary stones are probably found in the world (and I'm pretty sure moon stones canonically fall from the sky in the Johto games at that one Clefairy event in Mt. Moon that nobody has ever seen). Pokemon that evolve by friendship could probably form friendships among other Pokemon and evolve that way. This leaves trade evolutions, which are not likely to happen naturally.

Enter Kadabra, who would likely exist despite Abra not learning any offensive moves, but who could not evolve due to lack of trainers to trade it. Now, here I'm going to make a few assumptions. First, the Pokedex entry for Alakazam. I know Pokedex entries are far from reliable, but one sticks out to me here. That Alakazam has an IQ of 5000. This is quite obviously an exaggeration, but by how far? I'd argue that, even if this is a tremendous exaggeration, there's a fair case to be made for Alakazam being above human intelligence. Thus, I think it's pretty fair to put Kadabra at roughly human intelligence.

As creatures of human intelligence, it isn't too much of a stretch to say that they would develop a Kadabra/Abra society, including language, economy, domestication of less intelligent creatures, etc. Included in this list, however, is slavery. In a world where powerful creatures like Machoke appear regularly, and over whom Kadabra had a serious intelligence/type advantage, Kadabra would probably enslave Machoke to do physical labor. And, if they ever gave that Machoke to another Kadabra or traded it for another Pokemon slave, Machoke would evolve into Machamp.

Kadabra, being human-like in this scenario, would realize that this is a pattern and would seek to reproduce it in other Pokemon, including Graveler and other Kadabra. This leads to Alakazam and Golem becoming prevalent in the wild. Therefore I believe that Kadabra/Alakazam would likely perfect the process over years of trial and error, and would thus create an extensive slave trade to develop Alakazam society, and introduce Golem, and Machamp into the world.

Then, one day, Alakazam Lincoln would come along and free the Machamp slaves, inspiring John Weavile Booth to assassinate him at the Pokemon Contest.

did you know that despite owning slaves thomas jefferson actually proposed to end slavery in 1784 in new us territories and banned importing slaves in virgina.

Tanooki Mario uses his penis to attack enemies, not his tail.
It's simple logic. Tanukis are mythological shape shifting creatures according to Japanese myth. They also have very large scrotums and use them to fly and to attack enemies. They have never used their tail to fly or attack enemies. they used their penis. It would not make sense for Mario to use his tail to fly or attack enemies. Therefor Mario's tail actually represents his penis.
NSane Bandicoot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3138
#4 Posted: 11:31:40 20/10/2021
Not my theory, but I personally believe that it may be right.

The entirity of Spyro 1 is just a test being ran by the dragons that Spyro isn't aware of. There are multiple lines in Spyro 1 from the dragons that suggest that it is a test for Spyro to see if he can reach his destiny. Spyro often questions what they are talking about e.g "I'm ready alright... ready for what?". Let's not forget also that the reason that the gnorcs drop gems after being killed is because Gnasty uses a spell to make warriors from gems. But when you kill Gnasty himself, he too drops a gem, suggesting that he isn't the real Gnasty and is simply a decoy version made from a spell on gems.
---
Just me in my world of Enemies! | NSane Bandicoot? Nah
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:34:10 20/10/2021 by NSane Bandicoot
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#5 Posted: 15:28:16 26/10/2021
there was a creepypasta i read when i was at a very impressionable age that had me believing there was a cursed unused dragon at the end of spyro 1 that would straight up murder spyro and gnasty if it showed uop. can't seem to find it nowadays.

also there was one with a SPooOOky summer forest that was published alongside a really bad photoshop of what it would look like
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me