Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
spyro 6
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2375
#1 Posted: 10:22:59 26/09/2021 | Topic Creator
Sequel to Spyro 5.
After the tragic ending of Spyro 5 where the Skylanders have become vampires. Using his new blood powers, Spyro has ascended and reclaimed his flesh, he has become an immortal magician hellbent on destroying the world. This is a twist and shows he has become like Malefor.
Here he is:
[User Posted Image]
Here Xynder is:
[User Posted Image]
Cynder is dead and replaced by her older sister Xynder. In an effort to appeal to the Game of Thrones audience she has multiple interactive sex scenes.

Soundtrack:

Villain:
The player.
#2 Posted: 10:24:28 26/09/2021 | Topic Creator
(If the image of Xynder is too much please replace it with another appropriate picture thank you smilie.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#3 Posted: 11:30:09 26/09/2021
He should be aided by Hunter's son, Gunter. Gunter is different from Hunter because, while Hunter is stupid and silly, Gunter is dim-witted and goofy. He also doesn't use a bow and arrow, but a crossbow instead. He has a bad habit of kidnapped and dealing with goat aliens from space. He has a complicated relationship with his dad and wants to do his best to be nothing like him. When people say "hey ur like ur dad" he says "no".
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:33:00 26/09/2021 by HeyitsHotDog
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#4 Posted: 22:46:32 26/09/2021
omg spyr0 wiht a gun i cant wair 4 this to come out
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#5 Posted: 05:03:33 27/09/2021 | Topic Creator
Thanks I always thought Spyro should have a gun.
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
He should be aided by Hunter's son, Gunter. Gunter is different from Hunter because, while Hunter is stupid and silly, Gunter is dim-witted and goofy. He also doesn't use a bow and arrow, but a crossbow instead. He has a bad habit of kidnapped and dealing with goat aliens from space. He has a complicated relationship with his dad and wants to do his best to be nothing like him. When people say "hey ur like ur dad" he says "no".

I really like this idea, here's what I imagine Gunter looking like. Spyro has to shoot his kidnappers on the regular, his ecnounters with the kidnappers are what made him want to destroy the world.
[User Posted Image]
Gunters theme:
#6 Posted: 15:22:26 27/09/2021
Quote: skylandersfan60

I really like this idea, here's what I imagine Gunter looking like. Spyro has to shoot his kidnappers on the regular, his ecnounters with the kidnappers are what made him want to destroy the world.
[User Posted Image]
Gunters theme:

YES! THATSONG IS SO GOOD!

And there should be a mystery of who his mom is, Hunter will be like "your mom is gone" and then there will be the big mystery of who it is and why Gunter will find out. and when it's revealed, it's revealed his mom is
Bianca, no one will ever expect it to be her
and when he finds out he will be mad at his mom
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#7 Posted: 16:01:26 27/09/2021
spryo should turn in to smilie and shot everibody
---
#8 Posted: 04:44:46 29/09/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylandersfan60

[User Posted Image]
Gunters theme:

YES! THATSONG IS SO GOOD!

And there should be a mystery of who his mom is, Hunter will be like "your mom is gone" and then there will be the big mystery of who it is and why Gunter will find out. and when it's revealed, it's revealed his mom is
Bianca, no one will ever expect it to be her
and when he finds out he will be mad at his mom

Then Hunter finds his mom and she has become DARK BIANCA from the stress of losing Gunter. dark Bianca explains her lengthy backstory where Gunter fell off a cliff in a tobogganing accident and she become dark Bianca afterwards. Spyro orders them to fight as he watches, the fight is climatic and emotional. This leads to drama between Spyro and Hunter.

dark Bianca picture:
[User Posted Image]

Quote: ThunderEgg
spryo should turn in to smilie and shot everibody

Spyro with his .22
[User Posted Image]
#9 Posted: 12:32:17 30/09/2021
YES DARK BIANCA IS SO COOL!

Then Hunter, dealing with the drama, is so upset he attacks Spyro and says that Spyro has become just like Ripto, evil and bad and be stopped

Spyro then goes "muhahhahaha" i am just like Ripto, who is truly my FATHER!"

Then Hunter reacts by calling him a "slime"!!!
---
#10 Posted: 14:23:32 30/09/2021
THEN HNUNTER CALLLS DORK PIANCA
AND BANANDA AND DRAK SPYRO FIHGT EACHOHTR

TO

THE

DEATH
---
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#11 Posted: 19:06:17 13/10/2021
this is all higher quality than anything you guys can expect from Sexistvision or any dev team they will hire
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#12 Posted: 02:38:36 15/10/2021
it's 100% more exciting
---
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#13 Posted: 08:06:08 15/10/2021
onehundredansten
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#14 Posted: 15:49:00 16/10/2021
spyro 666
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me