Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > I'm suprised Skylanders is winning today's poll.
Page 1 of 1
I'm suprised Skylanders is winning today's poll.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#1 Posted: 04:04:20 10/09/2021 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Not by a massive margin, but still, I was expecting it the other way around.

Personally I had a hard time choosing, but I ultimately chose Skylanders because it offers something I can't get anywhere else anymore. Granted, 3D platformers aren't exactly SUPER common either, but at least they still happen from time to time.
---
Boop me if you see this.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#2 Posted: 15:28:13 10/09/2021
I'm wondering if people are just trolling TBH

And I still don't understand why Skylanders is considered a part of the Spyro franchise, when it's clearly it's own seperate thing, but there you go.

Lego Dimensions and Disney Infinity probably killed Skylanders anyway.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#3 Posted: 19:03:53 10/09/2021
206 votes! do we usually get so may votes on polls?? who are these people and where did they come from?

i wouldn't mind a new skylanders game, especially bc the hardware is starting to age. Pretty soon the only way to play will be to use *ahem* other methods.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
yuvalyly Blue Sparx Gems: 910
#4 Posted: 09:59:52 11/09/2021
The PS3 emulator RPSC3 has a built in Skylanders portal emulator, but the only legal way to get the games on the emulator is through a real PS3 and a real copy of the game on disc, and the emulator is very CPU intensive. So you can still legally play the games after your hardware stop to function, but if you didn't owned the games on PS3 or your PC's CPU isn't powerful enough, then it's going to be very expensive.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#5 Posted: 18:20:52 14/09/2021
*psst. we're not supposed to talk about that here*
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me