Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Post Youtube Sponsership scripts
Page 1 of 1
Post Youtube Sponsership scripts
NSane Bandicoot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3138
#1 Posted: 16:10:02 21/07/2021 | Topic Creator
I'll start:

"This video is being brought to you by Cutting-Edge Gamer. If you update graphics cards often, Cutting-Edge Gamer is the perfect option for you. Lease the newest graphics cards on the market such as Nvidia's RTX 20 Series for a low monthly payment. Click the affiliate link below in the description to find out more."
---
Just me in my world of Enemies! | NSane Bandicoot? Nah
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2375
#2 Posted: 02:49:51 22/07/2021
This message was made possible by Squarespace. Squarespace is the absolute easiest way to make your website. I've used them for a few different sites. I basically bought that domain to be sure nobody else could. I didn't really have the time or need to create a fancy website, so I just spent about 15 minutes to throw together a landing page. It was incredibly easy with the Squarespace template and, in my opinion at least, it looks great. Now I can give people one link that takes them to a page with the link to all my different social media profiles. You can really create a landing page like this, a blog, a store, really anything with Sqaurespace and what's best is that you can get 10% off your first order by using the code "lmao" over at squarespace.com/skylandersfan60. That also helps you help the message. So please do go check out Squarespace at squarespace.com/skylandersfan60.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#3 Posted: 08:57:42 22/07/2021
This video is brought to you by manscaped.com. When manscaping, you gotta use the right tools for the job, and trust me, your balls will thank you. I've actually been using Manscaped for months already. I own a couple of their products like The Lawn Mower™ 2.0 and their ball deodorant, because it's the only thing that has saved me from itchy balls. Manscaped was kind enough to send me their Perfect Package 3.0 kit, which includes their new and improved Lawn Mower™ 3.0 along with other liquid formulations for your manscaping routines. Their Lawn Mower™ 3.0 is the only water-resistant trimmer made with SkinSafe™ technology, helping you avoid the absolute suffering that comes from common grooming accidents. It even has its own charging dock for convenience and ease of use with a battery that lasts up to 90 minutes on a single charge. The package also includes their Crop Preserver™ ball deodorant and Crop Reviver™ ball toner, which I know sounds absolutely hilarious, but trust me, it works—I bought it myself. And to keep it super convenient, subscribers will get a new replacement blade refill delivered straight to their door every three months. And best of all, for a limited time, subscribers will get two free gifts: The Shed travel bag and Manscaped's anti-chafing boxer briefs. Click the link in the description below; you can get yourself 20% off your order plus two free gifts AND international shipping when you use code "BTMC" at manscaped.com.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#4 Posted: 20:37:37 22/07/2021
Today's video is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them is a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me