Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Joe Rogan Goes On DarkSpyro
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1 Posted: 21:08:15 14/07/2021 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
Jamie, pull up that website about that ****ing dragon. Look at this goddamn website. *Inhales deeply and brings the mic closer* You know I actually use to visit this website when I was stuck on that one level with the ****ing trees.

*Eyes widen* What? This site has a forum where people can leave comments? Jamie, Google this **** right now people can comment on this site holy ****. Are people are still on this website?

*Looks at the screen*
Well, look at that. It makes sense. You know how people are still on here fighting about each other like chimpanzees. These people are basically weaker chimpanzees.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#2 Posted: 21:11:44 14/07/2021
-Semp Voice-

did you say chimpanzees? [User Posted Image]
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
NSane Bandicoot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3138
#3 Posted: 12:24:41 20/07/2021
Guest: I, uh, I watched this cartoon called Rick and Morty last night, and Rick turned himself into a pickle.

Joe: What, like a tomato?

Guest: No, a pickle. Like a tangy cucumber.

Joe:

*mouth agape*

H-He turned himself into a pickle?!? Jamie, look this up right now. No. No way.

*short pause*

*sees image*

*leans into mic*

Well, actually, of course he did. Tomatoes are pretty bland. You know, pickles are nutritious, good for preventing baldness. Maybe I should have ate more pickles.

Guest: Maybe.

Joe: Y'Know, I used to eat a lot of tomatoes when I was younger, now one can't touch my lips or I'll get sick. Can you get pickled tomatoes? Jamie, look up pickled tomatoes.
---
Just me in my world of Enemies! | NSane Bandicoot? Nah
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me