Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Pokemon hate topic
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#1 Posted: 07:03:37 10/07/2021 | Topic Creator
Why does this fan game have better animation than sword and shield?
[User Posted Image]
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#2 Posted: 07:28:56 10/07/2021
[User Posted Image]
-----
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#3 Posted: 20:49:03 10/07/2021
finally a thread for me
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2364
#4 Posted: 22:37:59 10/07/2021
Ahem *Klinks glass*
**** Landorus-T and anything associated with Landorus-T.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#5 Posted: 04:08:48 12/07/2021
am I allowed in this thread when I have eighty-eight pokemon chained to my name?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#6 Posted: 04:19:00 12/07/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: Eevee88
am I allowed in this thread when I have eighty-eight pokemon chained to my name?

no because xingqiu is lame
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#7 Posted: 04:51:44 12/07/2021
You take that back right this instant. He is an amazing DPS if raised properly, and he is great for stingy heals :(((
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#8 Posted: 15:08:10 12/07/2021
[User Posted Image]

RIP GF
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#9 Posted: 20:02:50 14/07/2021
pokemon doomed and pokemon peril
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#10 Posted: 02:09:55 14/01/2022
i h8 pokemans
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#11 Posted: 07:44:47 14/01/2022 | Topic Creator
Ok, the 5 Pokemon I've decided that can almost definitely be considered the best Pokemon are Incineroar, Zacian- Crowned, Dracovish, Mega Mawile and Kyogre (both regular froms and Primal forms). Now, lemme break down exactly why each of them could claim the esteemed title.
1.Incineroar
Incineroar was a starter Pokemon introduced in Generation 7, in the Sun and Moon games. It was, and still is, a huge support Pokemon. With access to Fake Out and Parting Shot, two excellent support moves in Pokemon Double Battles, providing ways to contain the opponent team allowing for your other ally Pokemon to set up or attack unhindered. The icing on the cake, however, is its Hidden Ability. Incineroar's hidden ability is Intimidate, which, when switching in, lowers the opponents attack stat by 1 stage. This, along with Parting Shot, which lowers the attack and special attack of the opponent by two stages and then switches Incineroar out allows for darting in and out and lowering and absolutely destroying the offensive potential of the opponent, forcing them to switch out to negate the effects, in turn allowing you to get a free switch-in to a sweeper that cannot operate when a certain opponent is on the field. Incineroar also has a high attack, good hp and good defence and special defence, with defence especially being its strong suit when combined with Intimidate, which, as you recall, lowers the attack stat, which targets physical defence. Incineroar also resists, with its typing of Fire/Dark, Grass, Steel, Fire and Dark types, along with being immune to Psychic types. Thus, it is powerful, bulky and has access to a variety of support moves like Will O Wisp, Parting Shot, Fake Out and Throat Chop. It especially excels in Double Battles, where two Pokemon on your side of the field are up against two Pokemon on the opponent's field.
2.Zacian-Crowned
Zacian Crowned is a new Legendary Pokemon that was introduced in Generation 8, in the Sword and Shield Games. It has immediately been banished to the competitive tier of UBERS, where only legendary Pokemon deemed too good for regular meta and specific other Pokemon that also seem too much with certain strategies. Zacian-Crowned is an offensive behemoth, ironically having its signature move Behemoth Blade. Zacian has incredible attack and speed, with base 170 attack and base 148 speed. It's ability, Intrepid Sword, further boosts its attack by another 1 stage just for switching into battle. Zacian also has base 115 in both defence stats and 92 base HP, thus making it a bulky, fast physical attacker. Not many Pokemon can take hits from it. Being a Steel/Fairy type also gives it more defensive and offensive prowess, with both its STABS (Same Type Attack Bonus, where if the move being used is the same as the user's typing, or is one of their typings, it will have a power boost of 1.33%) handling Rock, Ice, Dragon, Dark, Fighting and Fairy types. It also collectively resists Dark, Rock, Normal, Bug, Fairy, Ice, Flying and Grass types, and also being completely immune to Poison and Dragon moves. It also gets access to Sacred Sword, a 90 base power fighting move that provides additional coverage for normal types. Thus, Zacian Crowned is a monster in the competitive scene, the likes of which even UBERS are afraid of.
3.Dracovish
Dracovish is a new Fossil Pokemon obtained by combining a fossilized Drake and a fossilized Fish fossil. It has a typing of Water and Dragon, giving it resistances to Water, Steel and Fire. With its STABs, it hits supereffectively against Dragon, Fire, Rock and Ground types. Now, with all the stat stuff out of the way, lets get into detail about this thing. This fishy boi is the definition of broken by access to one move. It has a thoroughly unimpressive 90 base attack stat, but what really pushes it over the edge is a move it gets, that move being Fishious Rend. Fishious Rend is a base 85 water type move that has the unique ability that if used first in a battle, Fishious Rend will double its power. With STAB and coming from a still ok 90 base attack, this is a move to be feared. However, Dracovish is very slow, having only a base 75 speed stat. However, its hidden ability can fix that, or if you want to utilize a much better ability, there is an item to help with its speed. First, let's start with the ability route. Dracovish's hidden ability is Sand Rush, an ability that doubles its speed if the battlefield has the sandstorm effect present. This allows Dracovish to outspeed almost every offensive threat, dishing out Massive Damage. However, the downfall of this route is that you must build your whole team around it, having a sand-setter, Dracovish, support and backup cleaners that can utilize the sand. This does, however, allow Dracovish to hold a Choice Band, a held item that locks you into only selecting one move, but increases the power of that move selected significantly if it is a physical move. However, there is an alternative to using sand. That being the inclusion of another item similar to the Choice Band, the Choice Scarf. Similar to the Band variety, the Choice Scarf locks the user into one move, but instead of boosting power, boosts the speed of the user as well. Therefore, while the boost is still smaller than the boost given by Sand Rush, Choice Scarf allows for teams to not be built around certain weather, and allows Dracovish to either utilize its ability Water Absorb, which gives it an immunity to water and allows it to be healed if hit with a water move, or Strong Jaw, which boosts biting moves such as Crunch and Psychic Fangs, as well as curiously boosting the power of Fishious Rend. All in all, its not hard to see why Dracovish was banned to the UBERS tier, where it still is a massive threat if played right, especially in the Doubles Format.
4.Mega Mawile
Sadly, with Generation 8 removing megas, there is now no existence of this Pokemon. However, this is to discuss the best theoretical Pokemon, so it will be included. Mawile was a Pokemon introduced in Generation 3 in the Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald games. However, much later in Generation 6, it received a mega evolution that severely affected the competitive scene. Mega Mawile is good offensively with its typing and attack stat, boosted further by its ability. First, its typing. Mega Mawile is a Steel/Fairy type, a typing shared by Zacian-Crowned. Refer to that for type matching. Anyway, Mega Mawile has a base 125 defence stat, base 90 special attack and base 105 attack stat. Now, its ability is Huge Power. Huge Power practically doubles your attack stat, thus providing Mega Mawile with an absolutely ridiculously huge attack stat. With its coverage and attacking prowess, coupled with high defences, it is no wonder Mega Mwile was originally banned to UBERS at first. Enough said, this is broken.
#12 Posted: 07:44:57 14/01/2022 | Topic Creator
5.Kyogre
Kyogre was a legendary Pokemon that was introduced in Generation 3, in the Sapphire and Emerald games. Kyogre is pure Water type. It has two forms, its regular form and, in Generation 7, got a new form called Primal Kyogre. As for relevant stats, Kyogre has base 150 special attack and base 140 special defence, along with a base 100 hp. Primal Kyogre has a special attack stat of base 180 and a special defence stat of base 160. Kyogre is a beast with the move Water Spout, a move where, if the pokemon is at full health, is a 150 base power water type special move. That, combines with Kyogre's ability Drizzle, which summons rain and further boosts the power of Water Spout, not to mention that it gets STAB on it, very few things can actually stop a Kyogre Water Spout. With the base form, Choice Specs (a variant of the Choice items that locks the user into one move but dramatically increases the power of the move if its a special attacking move) Water Spout hits brutally hard, especially under Rain. Primal Kyogre is required to hold the Blue Orb to enter its Primal state, but still hits hard regardless, especially getting improved bulk. This can contribute to it being potentially one of the most devastating Pokemon, which is why it resided in the UBER tier, where not even Junichi Masuda can save you from the biblical flood this Pokemon can cause.
So, who's the winner?
While each of these Pokemon excel and are infamous for being broken, I think I might give the slight edge to Zacian-Crowned. Coupled with high attack, high speed and decent bulk, there isnt much the doggo cant do. However, it is not impenetrable, and can be countered, but then again, so can everything else on this list. The Pokemon I would deem that is least useful on this list is sadly, Mega Mawile. Dont get me wrong, its crazy broken, but its the easiest to break through and requires team support, whereas the others are really good and can slot on teams quite frictionlessly. Thus, the winner of this matchup is Zacian-Crowned.
#13 Posted: 20:38:38 20/01/2022
hate.
[User Posted Image]

love.

[User Posted Image]
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#14 Posted: 21:17:29 20/01/2022
thunder what the hell is that first picture
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#15 Posted: 01:51:42 22/01/2022
new dialga form that got leaked

#16 Posted: 02:19:43 22/01/2022
you are joking stop it no way
---
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#17 Posted: 20:33:11 22/01/2022
i saw the leaked gameplay and its looks rough as hell, the boss was static and just spammed the same attack. Visually it looked worse than DS1 which came out in 2011

OOF
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me