Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro dreams
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#1 Posted: 19:09:48 09/07/2021 | Topic Creator
I had a dream the other night and it went like this:

I was glitching Spyro YOTD (original version) and Spyro ended up looking like a head-air-balloon, similar to these:

[User Posted Image]

(ok so idk if the image actually posted but think of the giant heads from Rick and Morty)

so yeah Spyro was just his head looking like a hot air balloon kinda thing and we glitched up and over the hills of Midday Gardens and the world was BEAUTIFUL, and the world was fenced by clear glass aquariums with fish and other beautiful sea creatures swimming around....it was actually breathtaking and I have been watching too many glitch guides lmao
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
NSane Bandicoot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3138
#2 Posted: 13:59:29 10/07/2021
Copied and pasted from my post from the dream topic in stuff and nonsense:

I had a strange dream recently where I was playing Magic Crafters from Spyro 1 but it had a BUNCH of layout differences, but my brain didn't realise how different the level was layed out until I woke up. It was quite cool lol, it was kinda like playing the Spyro 1 Magic Crafters prototype mixed with the Artisan Acres mod in Reignited. There was bits of land in the water/lava by the balloonist with more egg theives, gems and crystalized dragons.

Now I wish we had a Mario-Maker-Style Spyro game, lol.

I love when I have dreams that include expansions on Spyro levels. It's like my brain is fulfilling my Spyro 4 dreams because Activision won't. When I was little I used to hope that the PS1 trilogy would magically have altered or included more content whenever I replayed it lol. I wish those planned additional orbs in Spyro 2 Reignited had not been axed, I would have loved that type of thing. Same with the female dragons being axed from Spyro 1 Reignited and the difficulty settings from the Reignited trilogy as a whole.
---
Just me in my world of Enemies! | NSane Bandicoot? Nah
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:01:31 10/07/2021 by NSane Bandicoot
FirstMaple Green Sparx Gems: 217
#3 Posted: 16:47:53 25/08/2021
i remember when i was a young child i had this trippy dream in the Convexity area of A New Beginning, it was a pretty dope dream iirc
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#4 Posted: 22:12:42 26/08/2021
i've had a couple. nothing that really stands out rn. i might come back if i can think of any to share.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#5 Posted: 08:20:49 27/08/2021
I think I mentioned some of these in the dream topic, but I'll list all the ones I remember.

When I was young, I dreamt that I was looking for Spyro. I was in this forest homeworld and I went through the different portals to look for him. One of the worlds I went to looked like Moon Fondue from Season of Flame if it was in a console game.

Last year while I was replaying LoS, I dreamt there was a cutscene where Spyro was talking to the ghosts of his parents and crying about how hard his life had been since he learnt he was a dragon.

Although they're not always directly related to Spyro, I sometimes dream that I'm in places that look like Spyro worlds. For example, I dreamt I was playing in a snowy castle courtyard that looked similar to Autumn Plains and earlier this year, I dreamt I was walking along a cliff that was apparently not too far from my house and I saw a castle in the distance that looked like something you would see in the Artisan world.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:21:09 27/08/2021 by alicecarp
yuvalyly Blue Sparx Gems: 910
#6 Posted: 17:57:46 28/08/2021
I dreamed a couple years ago that I was Skylanders Spyro with rocket launchers attached to the body under the wings, and it was in a city at night. I can't recall any more details.
#7 Posted: 02:51:56 31/08/2021
Quote: ThunderEgg
i've had a couple. nothing that really stands out rn. i might come back if i can think of any to share.

one of the earliest dreams i can recall is spyro running around glimmer looking at snails. with kid pix music playing in the background.

i've had some more that were very complicated and i can only vaguely recall. kind of sad i've "lost" these dreams because i'd go over my memory of them a lot as a kid in an attempt to stop myself from forgetting anything
---
darkspyro199 Gold Sparx Gems: 2102
#8 Posted: 14:30:42 09/09/2021
I had a dream I was a dragon and got framed for a murder in a castle. Then had to hide in the sewer and fight off rinorcs :)
---
Been here 13 years now... D: Man I'm old.
#9 Posted: 19:01:35 10/09/2021
oh no did u beat them?
---
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#10 Posted: 14:45:30 11/09/2021
I remember another dream that I might've mentioned on this forum before. It was where Insomniac worked on a fourth game, but got cancelled and the unfinished beta got leaked online. One of the levels looked like Sunny Villa but with a building that can be climbed to the top while another level looked like Cloud 9 from ETD or Rainbow Ride from Mario 64.
#11 Posted: 18:22:12 14/09/2021
oh! i remembered another one!

something about spyro and cynder flying through warfang after dotd. i'm not sure what they were doing. they might have been looking for something
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me