Forum

Poll

What game do you want next?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > What game do you want next?
Page 1 of 1

View Results
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 12164
#1 Posted: 21:58:30 03/06/2021 | Topic Creator
It's been over two and a half years since the Spyro Reignited Trilogy was released and still there's been no word on any new Spyro or Skylanders games beyond the mobile Skylanders Ring of Heroes and a few cameos in Crash Bandicoot games.

So the question this month is if by some miracle a development team are making something then what would you most like for them to be secretly working on? More remakes of old games or something entirely new?
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
PSN: MindFang | Ring of Heroes: dark52 | Ring of Heroes Guild: darkSpyro
ThunderEgg Yellow Sparx Gems: 1882
#2 Posted: 00:27:23 04/06/2021
i know this isn't a popular opinion, but honestly i'd like to see an etd remake that fleshes out the game. so much was missing from the final releases. etd without bugs might not be as fun, but a full-length version of the game would be worth it to me.

realistically, i think we'll get a new spyro game. especially if they're going to mirror crash releases.
---
I AM ETERNAL!
Drednaw Blue Sparx Gems: 691
#3 Posted: 00:42:57 04/06/2021
anything, really.

or just do wht crash did- remaster ssa/sg, throw in another spyro game/remaster, then do a 7th skylanders like nothing happened
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 7067
#4 Posted: 07:22:27 04/06/2021
There’s been rumors of a spyro 4 floating about.
---
SC
StormDragon21 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4710
#5 Posted: 00:28:36 08/06/2021
I really want remakes of all the old Spyro games so I can play them on a console I actually have, but Enter the Dragonfly is the next chronologically so I’ll pick that.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Lunar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#6 Posted: 01:52:06 11/06/2021
I would personally love a Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure remake, or a collection of a lot of the games if we're lucky. But I voted for a new Spyro game just because I know how much it would mean for the IP and fanbase as a whole. Remakes are one thing, but a whole new game adds a ton more relevance to an IP/franchise.
---
one more time >8)
Jaggedstar Platinum Sparx Gems: 5970
#7 Posted: 19:41:05 12/06/2021
I'd actually love an EtD remake, followed by a brand new Spyro game :')
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
WAMBurt1984 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1203
#8 Posted: 20:15:08 16/06/2021
Do prefer brand new Spyro game instead of remake of Enter the dragonfly and A Hero's tail. There new Crash game, where's Spyro?
---
Big Spyro & Sparx fan, Lover of Red Dress fairy, Zoe, Sheila, Superflame fairy, fauns from Fracture Hills & Bianca.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 7536
#9 Posted: 05:30:33 18/06/2021
A brand new Goonro
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10048
#10 Posted: 07:28:27 20/06/2021
I love the originals the most, so the Reignited trilogy was a gift from the Gods. I also really enjoyed the Legend of Spyro trilogy, though I didn't care all that much for Dawn of the Dragon. I'd really love to see a remake done in a similar style to A New Beginning, and The Eternal Night. I'd be happy with that, or a new Spyro game. I personally would vomit if they were to release yet another Skylanders game, but it was popular, so I could see it happening eventually. More Spyro is always a good thing.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択てしょう‼」
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 6284
#11 Posted: 17:38:02 21/06/2021
I've been playing a lot of genshin lately and I feel like skylanders could perfectly fit the mold that the game has. Make it free to play and have players rolling the gacha for different skylanders. It has the same idea of collecting characters but can make even more money
---
p
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me