Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
is pizza crust good?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#1 Posted: 04:33:27 01/06/2021 | Topic Creator
i believe that pizza crust is absolutely useless. its literally just bread that is just there to exist. if you need pizza crust sauce to make it better that's already admitting that its bad. plus stuffed crust is so much better. you know why its because its not just plain bread. its cheese and bread
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 04:37:36 01/06/2021
Garlic crust pretty good and generally I eat the crust.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#3 Posted: 04:40:00 01/06/2021
It depends on the kind of pizza. If the crust is soft, I eat it. If it is hard, it is too crunchy, and I dispose of it along with the paper plate.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#4 Posted: 04:46:32 01/06/2021
**** yeah, pizza crust is great.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#5 Posted: 06:00:30 01/06/2021
Quote: somePerson
i believe that pizza crust is absolutely useless. its literally just bread that is just there to exist. if you need pizza crust sauce to make it better that's already admitting that its bad. plus stuffed crust is so much better. you know why its because its not just plain bread. its cheese and bread

sP this is a good opinion and you’re right and you should say it. if i want crunchy bread ill just go get a ****in baguette and if i want it with my pizza that’s why god created the person who created breadsticks
#6 Posted: 07:22:24 01/06/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: Vespi

sP this is a good opinion and you’re right and you should say it. if i want crunchy bread ill just go get a ****in baguette and if i want it with my pizza that’s why god created the person who created breadsticks

Thanks I'm tired of being hated and oppressed for disliking pizza crust. DOWN WITH THE CRUST
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:22:40 01/06/2021 by somePerson
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#7 Posted: 17:39:40 01/06/2021
Pizza crust is good and I am eating some right now. I think you should be murdered for being wrong and stupid. Also not all crust is equal.

Thanks
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#8 Posted: 01:12:03 02/06/2021
Quote: Trix Master 100

yeah, i like garlic crust.

normal crust is kind of boring, but i usually eat it anyway
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#9 Posted: 03:06:49 02/06/2021
Quote: ThunderEgg

exactly.

Now if it was burnt crust I would not eat it.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#10 Posted: 13:01:48 02/06/2021
I don’t know if it can be objectively described as good, but I like it.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#11 Posted: 17:10:06 02/06/2021

Thanks I'm tired of being hated and oppressed for disliking pizza crust. DOWN WITH THE CRUST

If you guys dislike pizza crust and think dipping it in pizza sauce "shows that its bad" then why even eat pizza in the first damn place. For THAT matter, do you want to eat pizza with a fork and knife?? To not the eat the remaining crust is understandable and valid, especially if the remaining crust is chewy, but to call it USELESS??? that's where I draw the line. HEATHENS the lot of you
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#12 Posted: 17:13:40 02/06/2021
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

If you guys dislike pizza crust and think dipping it in pizza sauce "shows that its bad" then why even eat pizza in the first damn place. For THAT matter, do you want to eat pizza with a fork and knife?? To not the eat the remaining crust is understandable and valid, especially if the remaining crust is chewy, but to call it USELESS??? that's where I draw the line. HEATHENS the lot of you

seal i am literally going to beat you to death with the hardass disgusting rocks you call “crust”
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#13 Posted: 20:13:15 02/06/2021

seal i am literally going to beat you to death with the hardass disgusting rocks you call “crust”

you didn't even answer my questions, COWARD
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#14 Posted: 20:32:21 02/06/2021

you didn't even answer my questions, COWARD

i saw them as pointless as pizza crust
#15 Posted: 20:41:18 02/06/2021
Quote: ThunderEgg

exactly.

Now if it was burnt crust I would not eat it.

fair.

i'll eat burnt crust/bread. but that's just bc i got used to eating people's unwanted burnt toast smilie
---
#16 Posted: 01:12:30 03/06/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: Big Green
Pizza crust is good and I am eating some right now. I think you should be murdered for being wrong and stupid. Also not all crust is equal.

Thanks

that's true all crust isn't made equal. because most crust is garbage except for stuffed crust

you eat pizza for the perfect combination of bread, cheese, tomato, and whatever topping you want. eating the crust is like that crappy leftover rice you have after eating all the meat in your Chinese take out you baka.
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#17 Posted: 01:52:33 03/06/2021
stuffed crust is actively worse than regular crust (which is awesome) i have no idea what you're talking about sir
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:52:59 03/06/2021 by semp123
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#18 Posted: 02:45:53 03/06/2021
I like the crust that comes out of your eyes when you wake up
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2251
#19 Posted: 02:57:44 03/06/2021
pizza crust is the boners that hold the pizza together i iwould say that's a good thing
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#20 Posted: 02:58:06 03/06/2021
Quote: sans
pizza crust is the boners that hold the pizza together i iwould say that's a good thing

I agree
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#21 Posted: 03:18:50 03/06/2021
I nearly always eat the crust
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#22 Posted: 04:02:08 03/06/2021
Crust is good but stuffed crust is abysmal
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#23 Posted: 07:48:11 03/06/2021

[User Posted Image]

Pull up a seat part'ner and let me tell you a story. Back around ye olde years of 2014-2016, I had to eat pizza with a fork and knife. I was forced to because of braces. Boy do they still give me the chills. The pizza quality those years has gone down the gutter... Why? Well if you had the **** cutting boards and surfaces, you are not able to cut the pizza neatly at all. You have the sauce over there, the cheese on your face, the dough scattered across the floor the dog was laying on. Let me tell you part'ner, it ain't no way to eat a true western pizza. You heathens with your "crust be bad tho", I don't wanna hear it. You either eat the damn thing or get a Lasagna! A crustless life. Ya'll would complain about brownie edge crust, well piss bottle joe, that is the best part of the brownie that meets perfection. A happy marriage between crunch and chew. I DON'T WANNA HEAR YA BROWNIE COMPLAINTS YA KARENS
---
icon from Empoh
#24 Posted: 14:18:17 03/06/2021 | Topic Creator
people who think stuffed crust is worse than regular crust are the type of people who eat oatmeal without fruits or seasoning. Youre taste buds are too soft for complex flavors
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#25 Posted: 21:34:30 03/06/2021
I am terrified by the amount of animosity in this thread. smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#26 Posted: 06:08:00 04/06/2021
This isn't about the crust, but when I was younger, I would always eat cut up pizza with a fork (if I was at home). It really isn't that bad, much like pineapple on pizza.

However crust is a waste of space on the pizza :/ (if it's crispy)
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#27 Posted: 08:10:08 04/06/2021
pizza crust is very good
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#28 Posted: 00:55:39 05/06/2021
pizza with utensils can be "fancy" if you're using a really sharp knife and a long fork.

there's a local kinda hoity-toity chain where i'm at that gives you metal utensils.
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
#29 Posted: 01:26:04 05/06/2021
I just think of the pizza crust like a free breadstick
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#30 Posted: 06:45:57 05/06/2021
I had pizza today and the crust was really good
---
#31 Posted: 06:46:21 05/06/2021
My first time pizza
---
#32 Posted: 20:06:29 05/06/2021
hooray pizza!
---
#33 Posted: 03:56:04 06/06/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: Clank
I had pizza today and the crust was really good

the fact that you bought up eating pizza in my topic a day after it was made is proof of your psychopathic behavior wanting revenge on me.
My first time pizza

eating pizza for the first time after I made my first pizza topic is not a coincidence in the slightest. you are actively trying to take pity with your dark triad behavior because you do not like me. this behavior from you can be comparable to a totalitarian behavior similar to the likes of adolf hitler who was notorious for gaslighting the germans into believing that the Jewish population was evil by frequently telling them a lie. this gaslighitng behavior isn't the first time you have done this before in the past.

in the topic titled "hooray pizza!" you made a post celebrating the act of consuming a pineapple pizza.
Hooray!

[User Posted Image]

If today was truly the first time you have eaten pizza in your life then why did you make a topic one year ago stating that you enjoyed it? Hitler once said, "if you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed." This is a classic example of you gaslighting us to hide your sociopathic behavior traits.
#34 Posted: 08:30:05 06/06/2021
I did not lie about the pizza my pizza topic was a celebration of something beloved in society despite my own inexperience with it. Your presumptuousness only shows me how judgmental you are, hence why you are unwilling to accept that the crust of a pizza can be something good. The crust is a part of the dish and should not be ignored, it is what makes the pizza whole. You lose a part of yourself in your ignorance.
---
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#35 Posted: 14:48:07 06/06/2021
I did not lie about the pizza my pizza topic was a celebration of something beloved in society despite my own inexperience with it. Your presumptuousness only shows me how judgmental you are, hence why you are unwilling to accept that the crust of a pizza can be something good. The crust is a part of the dish and should not be ignored, it is what makes the pizza whole. You lose a part of yourself in your ignorance.

The evidence stacks up against you. I saw that somePerson was wearing green Adidas sweatpants when he defeated you in rock paper scissors. Then a few months later, you were seen wearing a green Adidas shirt. This is proof enough to me that you not only want revenge on somePerson, but you want to violently murder him.
#36 Posted: 17:05:51 06/06/2021

The evidence stacks up against you. I saw that somePerson was wearing green Adidas sweatpants when he defeated you in rock paper scissors. Then a few months later, you were seen wearing a green Adidas shirt. This is proof enough to me that you not only want revenge on somePerson, but you want to violently murder him.

My murderous tendencies only apply to inactive users and you know I have been getting help for them, this is extremely unfair towards me and my efforts to become better...
---
#37 Posted: 17:06:13 06/06/2021
Well, inactive users and Carmelita Fox.
---
#38 Posted: 05:46:04 07/06/2021 | Topic Creator

My murderous tendencies only apply to inactive users and you know I have been getting help for them, this is extremely unfair towards me and my efforts to become better...

everything you said is false. Everyone knews that your murderous intentions are only related to me and me only. Not a lot of people know this but I asked dark52 to ban clank during the 2020 darkspyro april fool's event. After talking to dark52 I texted my childhood sister moshmoo asking her if I could stay at her hotel room that night. Surprisingly moshmoo told me that clank was at my hotel room playing Mario party 7 with her. This was not a coincidence. Clank is trying to take my life by inserting himself with my childhood sister out of pity
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#39 Posted: 14:54:55 07/06/2021
Pizza crust is p. good.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#40 Posted: 18:51:52 07/06/2021

everything you said is false. Everyone knews that your murderous intentions are only related to me and me only. Not a lot of people know this but I asked dark52 to ban clank during the 2020 darkspyro april fool's event. After talking to dark52 I texted my childhood sister moshmoo asking her if I could stay at her hotel room that night. Surprisingly moshmoo told me that clank was at my hotel room playing Mario party 7 with her. This was not a coincidence. Clank is trying to take my life by inserting himself with my childhood sister out of pity

It is not my fault that you have been so busy with your job that you have not been hanging out with your sister. I was merely helping her to feel less lonely by playing some fun video games with her. Maybe you should have played Minecraft with her more.

Also, this topic is evidence against your violence claim: https://forum.darkspyro.net/sp...hp?topic=144080
---
#41 Posted: 08:40:04 12/06/2021 | Topic Creator
a reminder that crust is just a tool to hold a pizza and isn't actually food
[User Posted Image]
#42 Posted: 09:24:44 12/06/2021
with that picture we're going to war on you for that heresy of cutting that pizza. Crust or not you don't cut a pizza like that you sick monster.
---
icon from Empoh
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#43 Posted: 18:48:05 12/06/2021
All crust should be stuffed crust. I don't understand why the non-stuffed kind wasn't phased out like rotary phones and bloodletting.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#44 Posted: 19:33:44 12/06/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: Muffin Man
All crust should be stuffed crust. I don't understand why the non-stuffed kind wasn't phased out like rotary phones and bloodletting.

Pizza crust still being a need for pizza is the equivalent to thomas edison gaslighting the american public by electrocuting elephants using nikolas tesla's electric grids to show them how dangerous they are compared to his. It should be common knowledge that stuffed is better and should be the default.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#45 Posted: 20:06:57 12/06/2021
Quote: Muffin Man

Pizza crust still being a need for pizza is the equivalent to thomas edison gaslighting the american public by electrocuting elephants using nikolas tesla's electric grids to show them how dangerous they are compared to his. It should be common knowledge that stuffed is better and should be the default.

I don't know about this one. Stuffed crust is a little too much for me. Makes me feel fat and greasy, like Cadbury creme eggs.
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#46 Posted: 22:38:29 12/06/2021
going to start stigmatizing stuffed crust by associating it with reddit and soyjaks until nobody wants to like it anymore
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:38:41 12/06/2021 by semp123
#47 Posted: 23:54:45 12/06/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: semp123
going to start stigmatizing stuffed crust by associating it with reddit and soyjaks until nobody wants to like it anymore

This is an uninformed opinion. Soyjaks can't eat cheese because it is dairy and dairy products are the chads favorite meal supplement
#48 Posted: 19:03:36 14/06/2021 | Topic Creator
Earlier today I made some very insensitive statements about the subject of Pizza crusts. This was meant to be just a throw away tweet and I didn’t intend for it to garner the attention that it did, but I have clearly offended and upset a lot of you and I now realise that this may have crossed the line. This was a joke that went too far.

I never intended to hurt or offend anyone with my opinion that people should be allowed to not eat pizza crusts and for that, I am truly sorry. I have now educated myself further on the matter and I now understand that Pizza crusts should never be wasted and I was majorly flawed in my line of thinking.

I have seeked professional guidance offline, and will be taking a step back from social media while I focus I work on bettering myself.

Lol jk.

Pizza crusts are the worst part of the pizza. It’s the part without any of the cheese, sauce, or toppings. It’s just part of the the pizza without the pizza. It is slightly burnt dough with no supplements.

If I wanted to eat bread, I’d eat bread. I’m here to enjoy my pizza. If it needed dipping sauce or cheese in it for you to enjoy it, it was never the good part in the first place. They are there to mask the fact that crusts were the inferior part of the pizza. It’s a handle, and as a handle it serves its function great, but why are we glorifying a damn handle here as unwastable cuisine.

You bet your ass I got my ass beat for not eating my crust as a kid, but I’m a grown ass adult now. I can make my own choices and I am free to choose my own actions. Not only that, crust takes up precious pizza space. Why get full quicker when that stomach space can be filled by enjoying and eating more of the pizza? This isn’t about wasting food, this is a clear efficiency problem in the system itself.

Eating the crust is like being forced to watch the Anime filler Arc before getting to the next Canon slice instead of just skipping it.

But enough is enough. I will not be silenced. We in the no crust gang have been persecuted for too long.

The journey to end crust shaming starts today.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#49 Posted: 00:10:39 15/06/2021
big fat pot of honey mustard sauce and a box of pizza crust, makes a friday night magical
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me