Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ask Erika (again!)
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 424
#1 Posted: 23:25:55 14/05/2021 | Topic Creator
Ask me literally anything. >:-)
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
Strawberry15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1765
#2 Posted: 11:32:07 15/05/2021
Are you ever dreaming of me?
#3 Posted: 15:09:55 15/05/2021 | Topic Creator
Hm... I'm trying to think of a dream of mine that you appeared in, but it's not instantly coming to mind. That might be a good thing, though.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#4 Posted: 23:20:09 15/05/2021
What is the craziest dream you've ever had (craziest that can be told in darkSpyro forums)?
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#5 Posted: 23:35:08 15/05/2021
what year did you first ever join the site?
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#6 Posted: 23:35:26 15/05/2021
maclanky?
#7 Posted: 15:09:20 16/05/2021 | Topic Creator
Quote: Project_Unnamed
What is the craziest dream you've ever had (craziest that can be told in darkSpyro forums)?

That's a very good question. I don't think I ever have very normal dreams; it's hard for me to pick just one. Since it's fresh in my mind (and hasn't gotten removed from darkSpyro yet since I posted it before), I'll say this one:

"The night before last night, I had a dream where Lindsey, Danny, and I were, I believe walking home. It was pretty bright out; I think quite early in the morning (probably being reflected by when I was actually having the dream.) It was definitely a city, I'm guessing New York since we were walking home and all, but it's not anywhere I recognize.

So we come by this turn where there's this completely white building. It's wider than it is tall. I think I start talking about how the building got shut down but they keep changing what it looks like, I think just further taking things out of or off of it. We're on the sidewalk and there's a fairly long pathway that leads up to the front door.

As we're walking by, we notice the ghostly pale dead body of a girl in front of the door. Oh, lovely. I make a remark about how that's their latest change to the building or something along those lines. Then this other ghostly pale girl who's presumably still alive comes up to the building and starts screaming at it. Words incomprehensible; not sure if it was English.

We get interrupted by these two people walking their dog (or dogs?) who talk to us about something; can't remember what at this point. Gets blurry after that, but yeah, that was interesting."

The funny part is that that's relatively normal for me; possibly kinda generic for one of my out there dreams, lol.

Quote: ThunderEgg
what year did you first ever join the site?

2012. January, though, so it was almost 2011, heh hehhh.

Quote: Vespi
maclanky?

*visible anxiety and concern*
---
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#8 Posted: 02:34:42 17/05/2021
if you could pick any starter pokemon, which one would it be?
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#9 Posted: 15:28:31 17/05/2021 | Topic Creator
Holy craaaaaaaap, that's too haaaaaaaard...

Ummm...

Chimchar, Tepig, or Fennekin?? Just based off of the starter itself and not the evolutions.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me