Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Why I Hate Her
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#1 Posted: 23:13:03 13/04/2021 | Topic Creator
My new topic has 1,800 views within the first 24 hours.

A battle with a pampas grass which came to an unfortunate conclusion as the all consuming flames from her fur engulfed the 5x7 shop. Although I could see some blue flames, I was mesmerized by the intensity of the flames and had to stop what I was doing to watch, which caused even more smoke. As a result, I was shut up in the office at work and didn't have a chance to clean up the mess.

How pathetic, I know.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
#2 Posted: 21:09:04 14/04/2021 | Topic Creator
I want to explain why I hate her so much. One day, while I was at school, she broke into my house, trying to kidnap me. I wanted to go to the store with my mother, but she didn't want to take me. I decided to go to school instead. But, when I got to school, she was waiting for me. She kidnapped me and took me to a hidden house in the forest. There, she killed me by poisoning.
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#3 Posted: 22:06:22 14/04/2021
Well I love her personally
#4 Posted: 22:10:52 14/04/2021 | Topic Creator
Good for you, I'm glad you like her. But you're wrong and she is an objectively terrible person, and I hate her.

I never liked her when I knew her. She was an old white female political operator, and it showed. She tried to come across as something else, when in fact she was a much worse politician than she pretended to be. She pretended to be a feminist, but in fact she was a Trojan horse. She was being used to protect Republicans. She really had no true political leanings and she was just a scammer. I found her to be a self-aggrandizing phoney.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me