Forum

Skylanders: Ring of Heroes

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Best Characters
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#1 Posted: 05:45:16 07/04/2021 | Topic Creator
Flashwing is the best. She has a good balance between healing and attack. Yes, you can get more healing from some legendary characters, but Flashwing can also hit harder than Mysticat. I haven't superboosted Zoo Lou so I'm not sure if his attacks would do more damage than FW once he's upgraded, but that just highlights another advantage of FW. As a Rare character, she is much easier to upgrade. I also notice that she seems to be the most popular when I battle people in the arena.

Second best? Chop Chop is a beast. Use his skills in the right order: Shield skill (middle one) Attack up 40%, then Shield Strike (right) to provoke, and finish with the Sword skill (left) and get that extra attack when he has the provoke effect. If you start that sequence with portal master Ryeo's attack up skill, Chop Chop can do over a whopping 20k damage in one round.

Third? Either Ambush or Starcast.

Who do you like?
---
Any last wishes?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 14:08:26 07/04/2021
I fear Mysticat, but I haven't superboosted mine enough to try him myself.

Tree Rex is so so SO good. No matter what team I make, his regenerating tank face is in it, and him being Heroic means he's perfect to clean up Mirage Tower monthly.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#3 Posted: 05:13:07 11/04/2021 | Topic Creator
Roller Brawl is on my main team. I thought I would have replaced her by now, but she does some good damage for only 4 mana, with diminished effect keeping it coming.

Nightfall is on my second team for Mirage Tower and Sky Tower, and I'm liking him more and more.

I need a tank like Tree Rex. I never upgraded him, as I was waiting for King Pen, but never got his summon.

I also like Freeze Blade on my second team, and I have Oscar to help with the water element.
---
Any last wishes?
Flaccid Hot Dog Emerald Sparx Gems: 3362
#4 Posted: 15:51:40 16/11/2021
Thanks for the choices. I like Flashwing with Drobot as leader. High level attackers in between. Teams with Tree Rex tend to be tough to fight.

Greetings from the future. Is anyone still here?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me