Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
SpyroCrashJak? Not me! [CLOSED]
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#1 Posted: 17:57:04 19/07/2007 | Topic Creator
I've recentley been looking through my posts and found a bunch on the fact that I have guides on GameFAQs as SpyroCrashJak. This was not me, it was somebody off MSN. He/She just admitted that they did it when I gave them Romote Access and they must've used my open DarkSpyro browser to post these post lies about me being SpyroCrashJak.

So basically, I'm not an over-13 year old. I'm an 11 year old who just LIKES GameFAQs, ok? Not has an account on it.

In other news, tomorrow is my last day as Primary School! Hooray!
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#2 Posted: 21:46:45 19/07/2007
Have a very happy graduation from primary school, Ross!!
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
#3 Posted: 16:02:28 20/07/2007 | Topic Creator
Aw, thanks. It was sad leaving it today. Yet, I'm going to the Year 6 only Disco at the local Scout Hall at 7:45 - 9:45pm! Yay! It passes my bedtime!
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#4 Posted: 10:57:52 25/08/2007
i'm going into year 8 in a week. hopefully you will enjoy your first year of secondry school as much as i enjoyed mine.
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#5 Posted: 19:09:33 25/08/2007
Ugh I hate secondary school. Roll on college! One more year to wait!
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
#6 Posted: 20:12:37 25/08/2007 | Topic Creator
Well the score I'm going to is well suggested for people worrying about bullying, like alot of people usually-- LOL! I said score instead of school smilie. I know, rubbish.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me