Page 1 of 1
Cameo? [CLOSED]
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#1 Posted: 15:51:20 19/07/2007 | Topic Creator
y'know every game (or almost) spyro game which is released near a crash game they generally have a cameo, how do u think this cameo gonna be?
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
BlueFlame Green Sparx Gems: 209
#2 Posted: 15:53:42 19/07/2007
A demo, possibly. That might make sense.
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#3 Posted: 16:14:50 19/07/2007
Well there hasn't been any demo interchanges in years. The only Crash interchanges I've noted since Year of the Dragon are thus:

Season of Flame - burning a torch in Tiki Tropics initiates Aku Aku's trademark sound when you pick up one of his masks.
Fusion - the crossover. obviously.
A Hero's Tail - Twinsanity's trailer is included as an extra, at least on my copy...
A New Beginning (DS ver.) - Crash over the bonfire in Dante's Freezer.

I have a feeling that there's going to be some silly interchanges between the set of coming DS games for Crash and Spyro. I mean, right now Amaze Entertainment are working on the DS versions for both The Eternal Night and Crash of the Titans, so I have a feeling that they would more than likely incorporate such silly interchanges between the two just like with the DS version of ANB. I'm not so sure about the other versions though, but we'll see what happens anyway.
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#4 Posted: 15:26:22 20/07/2007 | Topic Creator
the others had an silly cameo coz the 2 games werent for the same platform, or even, they should make this easy coz they are going to some same platforms like this

the both are goin to ps2, nds, i think but i dont know- wii- (as far as i know spyro is goin, i dont know too- gba
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me