Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Software you have to live with but annoys the living crap out of you...
Page 1 of 1
Software you have to live with but annoys the living crap out of you...
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#1 Posted: 02:41:49 25/01/2021 | Topic Creator
I'll begin-- Razer's "Synapse" software; it's responsible for controlling the lighting on Razer mice and keyboards. Older versions of it randomly gave you BSODs on Windows 10 due to unfixed driver compatibility issues and newer versions fail to start up properly upon waking your computer or laptop up from sleep. The solution? Manually shut down 20+ processes in Task Manager (it'll refuse to close otherwise) and restart. Or wait UP TO HALF AN HOUR for the "problem" to resolve itself on its own. And for Bonus points, it'll randomly stop working after an unknown amount of time without warning. And you have to rinse/repeat the same process again. And the sad part? I preferred the BSODs over this crap! Okay.. rant over. Your turn now. smilie
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:23 25/01/2021 by redwes
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#2 Posted: 14:45:17 25/01/2021
The secure browser my school uses for tests does not have any of the features it advertises. Bookmarking a problem? It doesn’t show up unless you go to that problem. Annotation? Just doesn’t work at all. None of the (minimal) accessibility features work either. Oh, and sometimes it crashes during tests.

Also, it seems to think my computer’s graphics program is a security threat and shuts it down whenever I enter the browser. Not a problem, but it’s kinda hilarious.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#3 Posted: 19:09:17 25/01/2021
The 'Mac cleaner' I installed for my MacBook Air before doing more research and learning that Mackeeper is essentially malware and Apple computers already have in-built security systems to block malware..that damned extension made mine and my laptop's lives a living HELL for WEEKS until I figured out how to remove it.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#4 Posted: 19:47:06 25/01/2021
adobe premiere was fun to learn but sometimes it just dies
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#5 Posted: 05:12:06 26/01/2021
screaming in IT
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#6 Posted: 16:07:14 26/01/2021
I think just about anybody who's been unfortunate enough to be forced to use Pearson's online class programs knows exactly how terrible it is.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#7 Posted: 17:57:11 26/01/2021
discord and most things related to microsoft
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#8 Posted: 19:13:14 26/01/2021
Quote: Skyhunter
I think just about anybody who's been unfortunate enough to be forced to use Pearson's online class programs knows exactly how terrible it is.

Ugghhhh I stg I'm forced to use Pearson stuff once a semester. Highlighted notes don't save, won't let me copy and paste anything, feedback on questions makes no sense, riddled with mistakes, overall very unintuitive...
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#9 Posted: 02:01:50 28/01/2021
Quote: somePerson
adobe premiere was fun to learn but sometimes it just dies

t h i s

one time i was working on a project and premiere kept freezing so i foolishly decided to update the program. the newest version of premiere wouldn't open the original file and old premiere still kept freezing up, so i had to start from scratch

also i personally kind of hate photoshop as an art program now because clip studio is much easier to use. still using ps to animate until i buy the full version of csp. although i here blender is good to animate in as well...
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#10 Posted: 06:47:53 30/01/2021
apparently i never knew but dreamweaver it seems
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 424
#11 Posted: 20:11:40 30/01/2021
[User Posted Image]

-----
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me