Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Spyro Merchandise, Chat, Swap, For Sale
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Merchandise, Chat, Swap, For Sale
Kellalizard Red Sparx Gems: 39
#1 Posted: 14:59:40 15/01/2021 | Topic Creator
Hi guys,

It's been a while! Last time I opened a forum post was to ask if anyone had information about the midi files on the soundtrack, and you guys really pulled through!

I've been collecting stuff for a long time, just bits and pieces as they appear on eBay. Unfortunately I haven't had much luck finding stuff anywhere else. Most of my collection now is Numskull stuff from the Reignited trilogy as they released loads of stuff! (Should be another batch coming soon but I've noticed they've held back with a sneak peeks...makes me think they know something we don't!)

What I'm really interested in is original stuff, promo, press kits, anything weird and wonderful from the 90s or 2000s. I have loads of plushies, the cereal toys, etc etc.

The holy grail of items I can't seem to get out of my head at the moment is the Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage clear glass spherical paperweight. There's not many photos of it online, and I really want it. There's other stuff I want just as bad, but, I've had google and ebay alerts on the orb for ages, and not even a sniff, haha!

If anyone has Spyro stuff they want to stick up on eBay, I'd be happy to buy it from you, provided I don't already have it of course. Is there anything in your collection your proud of? Or anywhere online that you look in particular? eBay isn't nearly as fruitful as it used to be for video game merch and I'm not sure why. Anyone you'd recommend for me to look instead?

Cheers guys!
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#2 Posted: 20:15:28 15/01/2021
i'd say mercari is a good ebay alternative. i got one of the rarer spyro plushies from a seller on that site for pretty cheap.

that being said, i'm not sure how trustworthy all of the sellers there are.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#3 Posted: 18:18:48 26/01/2021 | Topic Creator
Thank you! I've never tried there before, I'll give it a look!
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#4 Posted: 19:59:00 26/01/2021
What I wonder where to get one is a quadrupedal Spyro plush, official current ones seem to all be dinosaur like bipedal ones that are not particularly pretty
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#5 Posted: 02:25:22 28/01/2021
i'm so happy someone else knows about that site
---
#6 Posted: 17:26:41 29/04/2021 | Topic Creator
Oh yes! I've always been jealous of this collection. Especially the very early stuff.

If you search for Play by Play Spyro toys, there's a reignited one which is sat down, not amazing quality but pretty cute, and an OG 2000s era Spyro play by play toy which is quad.

What kind of stuff do you have that you'd be after selling? I have most of the plushies I think, if not all of them. My holy grail item is the promo orb for Spyro 2, it's a clear paperweight. I've been looking for that for years.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:17:32 29/04/2021 by JCW555
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#7 Posted: 17:45:15 29/04/2021
Why are nearly all Spyro plushes bipedal, barely looking like Spyro and more like dinosaurs? Would adore finding a game accurate quadrupedal one but it seem looking online, I see nothing.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#8 Posted: 02:05:23 30/04/2021
ohhhh i love the 2000's spyro play by play plushes!

i finally found one that i could afford last year and i was so happy! i'm not selling him, but the pbp's have to be some of my favorite plushes they've made of him

had no idea they made a promo orb!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me