Page 1 of 1
Lost Islands help
WolfyBuilder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1606
#1 Posted: 05:32:07 20/12/2020 | Topic Creator
I hate to post here, but I doubt anyone's looking at the mobile games forum. Does anyone here have an ios device with Skylanders Lost Islands installed and played at least once? I would like to preserve the game for myself and others to play again, but I need the proper files that the game downloads when you first play. If you have the game, or know someone who does, please let me know! I must warn you however, that you will need to temporarily jailbreak your device in order to access the files
SadVlad Green Sparx Gems: 200
#2 Posted: 05:36:07 20/12/2020
I've been trying to find it in android as well. I have all of the other mobile games except that one. But I haven't dig around for ios. If I find it I'll repost.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
WolfyBuilder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1606
#3 Posted: 05:44:01 20/12/2020 | Topic Creator
The reason I want the ios version is because it supports the bluetooth portal
SadVlad Green Sparx Gems: 200
#4 Posted: 06:09:55 20/12/2020
I didn't know that. I'd be happy with a working version of either. The portal is a nice touch seeing as codes no longer work.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me